Treasury Estimates $38B 2Q Borrowing
- Treasury to Sell $44B Of Notes Next Week. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p2
Reports on the announcement of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to sell $44 billion of notes in its quarterly refunding initiative. Value of the three-year notes considered for issuance; Maturity of the 5-year notes to be released by the agency.
- Treasury: U.S. Gov't Ran $102.8B Deficit in July. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32939, p2
The article announces that the U.S. federal government reported a $102.8 billion deficit in July 2008. Figures released by the Department of the Treasury showed that July deficit followed an unrevised June surplus of $50.7 billion. Meanwhile, IFR Markets predicted a $97.0 billion deficit for the...
- How You Can Help Reduce Our National Debt -- At Least Symbolically. DE WIND, DORIAN // Moderate Voice;12/3/2012, p8
The article focuses on how to decrease the national debt of the U.S. It notes that the U.S. Treasury has accepted $7.7 million in donation in 2012 from citizens to help reduce the national debt. It mentions that the $7.7 million is equated to 0.000007 percent of the nearly $1.1 trillion deficit...
- Weekly T-Bills Co At 2.045%, 2.260%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the tender rates for the Treasury's 90-day and 181-day discount bills as of November 8, 2004 in the U.S. Price for both 90 and 181 day; Total value of tenders.
- TREASURY FINANCING: JANUARY-MARCH. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2005, p33
Provides information about the public debt operations of the U.S. Treasury from January to March 2005. Auction of 5-day bills on January 7, 2005; Median yield for the tenders of the 5-year notes issued on January 10, 2005; Use of the proceeds from the auction of 2-year notes on February 22, 2005...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.910% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department has auctioned $21 billion of four-week bills at a 0.910 percent high yield, a price of 99.929. Coupon equivalent at 0.926 percent; Bid-to-cover ratio at 2.50; Tenders at the high rate allotted at 48.69 percent.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Managements. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department plans to auction $5 billion of 13-day cash management bills on May 27, 2004. Closing time for receipt of non-competitive tenders at noon EDT and 1 p.m. EDT.
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $4B in New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to raise cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $36 billion to refund maturing securities.
- Treasury 3-Years Go at 3.090% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the yield of three-year notes at the Treasury as of November 9, 2004 in the U.S.