Houston Holds Off
- Colorado Senate Sends Tobacco Bond Bill to the House. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31876, p4
Reports on the approval of the Colorado Senate to a plan to securitize the state's share of the 1998 Master Settlement Agreement which could yield multimillion dollar amount of tobacco revenue bonds. Provision of the bill to authorize the state to issue tobacco settlement revenue bonds;...
- Detroit to Kick Off Fall Issuance With $150M in Two Sales. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/3/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31711, p34
Reports on the rise of Detroit to refund bonds in Chicago, Illinois. Assessment of risk management fund of Detroit; Prediction regarding the proceed of bonds issued by Detroit;
- Louisiana Flaunts Double Upgrade With $290 Million Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31626, p38
Louisiana will come to the bond market with 290 million dollars of general obligation bonds in late May 1, 2003 its once-troubled credit supported by improved ratings that should reduce borrowing costs. The bonds will be sold competitively on May 15 via i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding system....
- Southeast Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p32
Lists bonds for issuance in southeast United States. Issuer; Value; Underwriter; Expected sale date.
- N.Y. Goes Back to School. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/11/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31654, p1
The New York Municipal Bond Bank will price a $23 million insured deal in June 2003 in its effort to kick off plans to sell more than $400 million of special-purpose revenue bonds to fund aid payments in arrears to some state school districts, including New York City's. The state is also...
- N.Y. State Thruway Agency. Sets First of 2 Sales Totaling $693M. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/10/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 34219, p38
The article reports on New York State Thruway Authority's selling of about 346 million dollars of its second general highway and bridge trust fund bonds in the first of two sales set for the third quarter of 2006. The authority will sell serial bonds that will mature April 1, 2007. A final...
- Broward County, Fla., to Refund ARS and Switch Insurers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/23/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32905, p4
The article reports on the plan of Broward County, Florida to refund up to $110 million of auction-rate securities (ARS) and replace the debt with variable-rate demand obligations (VRDO) with triple-A rated bond insurance policy. According to the author, Broward County Commissioners are expected...
- Northeast Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Newman, Emily; O'Brien, Elizabeth; Cataldo, Adam L.; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32015, p35
Focuses on bond deals in northeast United States. General obligations bond; Refunding; Underwriters.
- Moody's Revises Austin Outlook to Positive. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p2
Reports on the positive rating of the public improvement and refunding bonds in Austin, Texas. Value of the certificates of obligation; Revision of the outlook from positive to stable.