Attribution Complexity and Actor-Observer Bias
- Effects of Jurors' Identification with the Victim Depend on Likelihood of Victimization. // Law & Human Behavior (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);1978, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p353
No abstract available.
- Attribution and the Law. // Law & Human Behavior (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);1978, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p289
No abstract available.
- Attributions and the implications of strategy in the attribution model. Warring, Douglas F. // Journal of Instructional Psychology;Sep91, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p179
Examines the implications of using strategy attributions among teachers in the United States. Attribution training programs; Factors in the attribution of success and failure; Three continuum of causalty; Basis of causal dimension scale; Cognitive and motivation effects of attributions.
- CORRECTION. // New Republic;1/30/95, Vol. 212 Issue 5, p9
Presents a correction to the article, published in January 2, 1995 issue of the journal regarding incorrect attribution of a quotation in that article.
- Attributions and the meaning of life. Grove, J. Robert; Buckworth, Janet // Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology;Jun1997, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p221
Presents a summary of an article in volume 22 of the periodical `Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin,' on the influences of culture on a person's initial predisposition to explain a given situation.
- Social phobia, depression share attributional styles. // Psychotherapy Letter;Dec94, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p7
Cites a study which demonstrates the similarity of attributional style between clients with social phobia and clients with depression. Attribution of negative events internally and positive events externally.
- ATTRIBUTION OF TEAM MEMBERS' RESPONSIBILITY: THE EFFECT OF TEMPORAL PATTERN OF PERFORMANCE. Kaiser, Donn L.; Barnett, Mark A. // Social Behavior & Personality: An International Journal;1978, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p223
Presents two experiments that assessed the effects of an individual's temporal pattern of success on attributions of responsibility for winning or losing a simulated free throw contest. Use of a videotape of shooting free throws in the first experiment; Information about individual and team...
- CHILDLESS BY CHOICE? ATTRIBUTIONS AND ATTITUDES CONCERNING FAMILY SIZE. LaMastro, Valerie // Social Behavior & Personality: An International Journal;2001, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p231
This study investigated the attributions of naive perceivers regarding the voluntary or involuntary nature of a target couple's family size, and examined the personality characteristics ascribed to persons with families of varying sizes. Undergraduate students (N = 274) read one of 24 paragraphs...
- Lessons with a year 7 class. Coles, Alf; Brown, Laurinda // Mathematics Teaching;Dec97, Issue 161, p44
Provides information on a reading day at Birmingham University, which focused on Gattegno's model of self: attributes and absolutes. What took place at the start of the reading day; What the attributes of self are listed as; Way in which the authors tried to identify instances of the presence...