- Eat and run with Steven Knapp. // Runner's World;May93, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p29
Presents a recipe for front-runner cabbage salad from Steven Knapp. Nutritional information.
- Cabbage: Turn over a new leaf. // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug90, Vol. 262 Issue 5, p92
Presents recipes for high-fiber, low-calorie cabbage dishes, such as stuffed cabbage rolls and sweet pepper Chinese cabbage slaw.
- In Korea, there's no escaping Kimchi. Baker, Michael // Christian Science Monitor;9/15/99, Vol. 91 Issue 203, p19
Focuses on the cabbage food known as kimichi popular in Korea and sections of China.
- A Winter Ferment. Rozovskaya, Lina // Russian Life;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p62
Features the kvashenaya kapusta, a sour cabbage dish during winter in Russia. Steps for the food preparation; Choice of quality ingredients; Comparison to the German food, sauerkraut.
- Light and easy. // Good Housekeeping;Apr89, Vol. 208 Issue 4, p68
Provides recipe for cabbage surprise. Suggested menu.
- Now we're rollin'. Cheney, Susan Jane // Vegetarian Times;Feb95, Issue 210, p24
Presents vegetarian and original recipes for stuffed cabbage roll. INSET: Glossary..
- Honey-Braised Cabbage. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul96, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p111
Presents a recipe for Honey-Braised Cabbage. Ingredients; Directions.
- CABBAGE LOVERS. Kohl, Evi // Diva;Oct2003, Issue 89, p58
Presents recipes for cabbage cookery. Stuffed Savoy Cabbage Parcels; Spinach Pie With Raisins and Sesame Seeds; Stir-Fried Greens With Chicken.
- Asian greens. Wing, Lucy // Country Living;Mar1998, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p136
Features the leafy Asian varities of cabbage. Cabbages by many other names; Recipes for Asian cabbages; Baby Bok Choy with Mushroom and Tofu; Napa cabbage salad; Braised cabbage and chicken medley. INSETS: Asian greens glossary;Healthful greens;Cultivating Asian cabbages;How to get in the act
- Of Cabbages and Things. Bennett, Bev // Better Homes & Gardens;Oct2001, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p226
Discusses the health benefits of cabbage. Vitamin C content; Compounds in cabbage and other cruciferous vegetables that may prevent cancer; How fiber in cabbage can help lower cholesterol, prevent constipation and reduce hemorrhoids; Cooking tips; Recipe for Rosy Tangerine-Scented Cabbage. ...