Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals to build CD-R plant in France
- Mitsui to invest heavily in Springs plant. // Colorado Business Magazine;Aug96, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p75
Reports on Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals Inc.'s plans to build a recordable compact disc manufacturing facility in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- New name and logo for Mitsui Media. Pemberton, Heather // CD-ROM Professional;Feb95, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p90
Reports on Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals and its United States subsidiary, MTC America's renaming of its three-year warranty compact disc-recordable (CD-R) Airy. Reason for the renaming.
- Mitsui targets U.S. expansion. // Chemical Week;2/7/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 5, p32
Reports that Mitsui Toatsu is planning to expand its United States fine chemicals division between 1996 and 1999. Forecast for Anderson Development; Comments from vice president of the division, Richard Cannon.
- Japanese firm develops epoxy-resin hardener. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Sep95, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p10
Reports on Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals Inc.'s plan to market its norbornane diamine in North America. Advantages of the chemical.
- Mitsui Toatsu plans acrylamide JV in Indonesia. // Chemical Week;2/28/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 8, p17
Reports on Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals Inc.'s joint venture with Indonesian and Hong Kong partners to produce acrylamide in Indonesia.
- Mitsui ships NBDI. // Chemical Week;2/19/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 7, p21
Reports on Mitsui Toatsu's shipment of samples of the specialty isocyanate norbornene diisocyanate (NBDI), a derivative of norbornene diamine.
- Mitsui gears up NBDI. // Chemical Week;4/16/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 15, p32
States the commercialization of norbornene diisocyanate (NBDI) by Mitsui Toatsu. Trial production of the NBDI.
- Cement resins. // Chemical Week;11/15/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 18, p26
Reports on the aim of Mitsui Toatsu to pioneer waterborne resins for cement blending.
- Mitsui tests the waters with NBDA. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;11/29/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 21, p33
Reports on Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals Inc.'s testing of its specialty isocyanate norbornane diisocyanate (NBDI). Mitsui's plan to develop NBDA and norbornane diamine for the global marketplace.