MicroNet hits read/write heights with new recorder
- Untitled. // InfoWorld;9/19/94, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p31
Reports release of Master CD, recordable system for Windows, by MicroNet Technology Incorporated.
- Master CD system allows recording from any hard drive. Pemberton, Heather // CD-ROM Professional;Feb95, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p90
Presents the Master CD system from MicroNet Technology. Use of an intuitive interface; Direct plug-and-play; Multiple formats.
- MicroNet RAIDbank Plus array supplies faster data transfer. Fisher, Susan E. // PC Week;5/9/94, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p73
Reports on MicroNet Technology Inc.'s upgraded RAIDbank Plus array. Integration of a 32-bit controller for users who need swift and secure data transfer; Use of Intel Corp.'s i960 controller and 4M bytes of cache; Supported operating systems; Configuration with 1G byte to 12G bytes of storage...
- Fault-tolerant disk array speeds data transfer. Francis, Bob // InfoWorld;4/25/94, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p36
Reports on MicroNet Technology Inc.'s introduction of RAIDbank Plus disk array subsystem. Features of the system; Support system; Applications; Capabilities; Pricing; Contact information.
- Shipping. // InfoWorld;12/5/94, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p46
Reports that Micronet Technology Inc. is shipping its Master CD for Macintosh, a CD-Recordable drive that allows recording from any Macintosh hard drive.
- MicroNet Master CD combines CD recorder, storage. Dillon, Nancy // InfoWorld;3/13/95, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p39
Features MicroNet Technology Inc.'s Master CD Pro. Combination of a CD recorder with a variety of storage options; Availability; Retail price; Function and features; Contact information.
- MicroNet Technology announces Master CD Plus 4x4. Nicholls, Paul // Computers in Libraries;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p61
Announces the debut of Master CD Plus 4x4, a CD recording system for Macintosh and personal computer (PC) systems. From MicroNet Technology Inc.; Features; Contact point.
- MicroNet launches new RAID subsystem. // PC Week;07/21/97, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p65
Describes MicroNet Technology Inc.'s Advantage RAID subsystem. The features of the platform-independent, self-contained desktop redundant array of inexpensive drives (RAID) 5 storage subsystem; Cost; Contact point.
- SANcube. Beckman, Mel // Macworld;Oct2000, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p114
Evaluates MicroNet Technology Incorporated's SANcube, a FireWire storage area network. Its advantages and disadvantages; Costs.