New enterprise-wide document management tools
- Infodata seeks interoperability brass ring. Kerstetter, Jim // PC Week;05/19/97, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p32
Informs that Infodata Systems Inc. will release a new version of its VFC (Virtual File Cabinet), which is a World Wide Web-based hardware and software system for managing documents and bridging disparate document management repositories. Features; Price.
- Infodata opens documents to all users. Jones, Kevin // Inter@ctive Week;03/17/97, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p44
Focuses on the neutral platform access on Intranets offered by Infodata Systems Inc. Value of providing neutral access to corporate intranets; Compatibility of the company's neutral platform with various document management systems.
- Software sampler: Document/forms management. // Automatic I.D. News;Oct96, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p78
Provides information on several document/forms management software. Includes AutoData Systems' Survey; Bain's Manta 4.0; Best Programs' Abra Recruiting Solution.
- Oracle opens gateways to rival databases. Ricciuti, Mike // InfoWorld;3/20/95, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p10
Reports on Oracle Corp.'s introduction of three gateways for databases. Oracle Transparent Gateway for Informix; Oracle Transparent for Sybase; Oracle Transparent for Ingres; Features and capabilities of gateways.
- Oracle Releases New Versions of Revenue Management, Billing Solutions. // National Underwriter / P&C;1/16/2012, Vol. 116 Issue 2, p14
The article offers brief information on the revenue-management and billing solution from Oracle Corp.
- Tools mitigate Oracle management. Musich, Paula; McCright, John S. // PC Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p10
Focuses on software products for managing the administration of Oracle Corp. databases. Savant Corp.'s enhancement of its Q Diagnostic Center database diagnostic suite; Three options in the Savant Enterprise; BMC Software Inc.'s launch of MAXM WebDBA, a tool that will enable information...
- Oracle preps databases. Moser, Karen D.; Varney, Sarah E. // PC Week;2/21/94, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p6
Reports on Oracle Corp.'s plan to release a pair of low-end database products designed to compete with rival desktop databases at the departmental local area network (LAN) level. Database server code-named EasyLAN that is based on Oracle 7 but is designed to be easy to install and use; Desktop...
- Oracle8 raises the bar. // PC Week;06/23/97, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p85
Opinion. Focuses on Oracle8, an object-relational database from Oracle. Cost of its market launch; Oracle's positive expectations; Oracle as earning a reputation for product reliability and vendor stability; Why Oracle8 technology is very strong; Oracle's dearth of application development...
- Oracle pushes envelope. Biggs, Maggie // InfoWorld;04/19/99, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p1
Reviews the Oracle8i, a computer software developed by Oracle Corp. for use in database services.