Liberty Systems' DVD-ROM upgrade kit
- Super: that's SuperCalc! Holmes, Geoffrey // Accountancy;Jun82, Vol. 93 Issue 1066, p38
Evaluates the SuperCalc, a microcomputer software that use the control Program for Microcomputers (CP/M) disk operating system. Test performance of the Xerox 820 version of the SuperCalc; Capabilities and uses; Information on the software manual.
- See Android app notifications on your PC. // Computer Act!ve;9/2/2015, Issue 457, p40
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing AirDroid free app to see all the notifications of the device as pop-ups on the personal computer (PC) screen.
- When it comes to their own PCs, pros take IT personally. Dodge, John // PC Week;2/10/97, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p3
Opinion. Discusses computer applications the author finds over-sized, and how professionals care for their personal computers. The effects of so-called bloatware on undersized hard disks; Programs with features most people don't use; Number of people defending DoubleSpace; Responses to the...
- Briefly noted. // PC Week;10/10/94, Vol. 11 Issue 40, p3
Reports on developments related to microcomputers and computer software. Includes Lotus' initial shipment of Phone Notes Mobile Mail; Availability of SunSoft's Solaris 2.4 for SPARC and Intel processors; DEC's preview of a 233MHz Alpha AXP-based desktop PC; IBM's new tools for mainframe and...
- Do something useful. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/19/1996, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p14
Reports on a study by NPD Group which shows that personal computer (PC) owners at least spend their software budgets in ways that suggest they are doing something else other than play computer games. Entertainment software as more popular in the Northeast; High sales of productivity software in...
- REMOVE CRAPWARE FROM YOUR PC. Simons, Wes // PCWorld;Sep2011, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p79
The article cites some options for removing trial versions of software known as crapware from a personal computer (PC) which include uninstalling crapware manually and using the program PC Decrapifier.
- Force restore points to run on your schedule. // Computer Act!ve;1/21/2015, Issue 441, p35
The article offers step-by-step instructions for restoring the restore points of the personal computer (PC) after the installation of a new computer program.
- Create a Start menu for your portable software. // Web User;3/11/2015, Issue 366, p57
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating a start menu for portable software in personal computer.
- What partition software should I use? // Computer Act!ve;8/19/2015, Issue 456, p19
The article provides an answer to a question about using a free program for creating and managing partitions on a desktop computer.