ICat sweetens Web dealings with Electronic Commerce Suite 3.0
- The classes of authoring programs. Kozel, Kathy // EMedia Professional;Jul97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p28
Provides information on several types of authoring programs. Web Authoring Tools; Several ways of classifying authoring tools; Ideal cross-platform authoring preference; Top advantage of computer based training (CBT)-specific tools from other class of authoring programs; Three authoring tools...
- The roles & rules of authoring run time. Kroeker, Kirk L. // EMedia Professional;Jul97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p46
Reports on Macromedia's announcement on June 6, 1994 that runtime licenses for Authorware Professional and Director for the Windows and Macintosh platforms would be royalty-free. Technology issues on speed, architecture and platform of authoring programs; Way of keeping cost down when using...
- Code snobs and the means to an end. Kozel, Kathy // EMedia Professional;Jul97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p60
Comments on the credibility of authoring tools in a multimedia project. Why the Director tops the censored list of words in a multimedia project; Why the credibility of authoring tools has grown; Difference between Java and Director.
- QTVR Tools in the Pipeline. Gowan, Michael // Macworld;Nov98, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p29
Discusses a new generation of QuickTime VR (QTVR) authoring tools as of September 1998. Enroute's QuickStitch; Live Picture's PhotoVista; Interactive Pictures' Ipix; Squamish Media Group's VRchitect; More; Features; Price; Company contact information.
- Authoring Tools. Ellis, Ryann K. // Training & Development;Apr2001, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p71
Assesses several authoring software. Quest 6.0; ToolBook II Instructor 8; Trainersoft 7 Professional; Web Learning Studio.
- Digital-portfolio creators. Schorr, Joseph // Macworld;Dec1997, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p56
Reviews two multimedia authoring software packages. ProView 2.0 from E-magine; Slides & Sound Plus 1.3 from InMedia Presentations; Interface; Authoring features; Interactive elements; Strengths and weaknesses; Pricing; Contact information.
- Kinetix' Hyperwire 1.0. Kozel, Kathy // EMedia Professional;Aug97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p84
No abstract available.
- DVD authoring. // EMedia Professional;Apr99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p28
Features various software and computer system for digital video disc (DVD) authoring. MVCast software from VisionTech Ltd.; MPEG Compression Suite from Crest National Digital Media Complex; Sonic Studio HD computer from Sonic Solutions Inc.
- Microboards' DVD-Video creation kit for windows NT. Ozer, Jan // EMedia Professional;Apr99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p35
Reviews the digital video disc (DVD) authoring software DVD-Video Creation Kit for Windows NT from MicroBoards Technology Inc.