Facts, figures & findings
- Sound the gong. Hamm, Steve // PC Week;7/24/95, Vol. 12 Issue 29, pA/1
Looks at leading American computer companies' efforts to win contracts for a series of government-financed projects to modernize China's electronics infrastructure. China's transformation to capitalism; Types of projects which are in the planning stages; Operations of the Beijing Commodity...
- The big-picture view on product testing. Snyder, Joel // Network World;5/26/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p67
Deals with the effect of product evaluations on computer industry customers. Negative aspects of product evaluations in terms of influencing customers' purchase decisions; Aspects considered by product evaluators.
- Company Wire. // Electronic Design;08/07/2000, Vol. 48 Issue 16, p42
Reports on developments concerning companies in the electronics and computer industries as of August 7, 2000. Inclusion of the launch of DesignSphere Access by Synopsys Inc. and Avant! Corp.; Collaboration between Numetrics Management Systems Inc. and the Fabless Semiconductor Association to...
- In brief. Rhea, John // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Oct98, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p8
Presents news briefs on computer and electronic industries. Details on a computing technique that uses a network of chaotic elements to evolve its answers; Availability of the discounts on Microsoft software; Information on RadCam, a camera system from Kenwood Communications Corp.
- The fab line. Dorsch, Jeff; Andrews, Walter // Electronic News;2/6/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2051, p43
Presents news briefs related to the computer and electronic industry in the United States. Includes changes in the licensing agreement between Lam Research and International Business Machine Corp.; Varian Associates' patent infringement lawsuit against Lam Research; Placement of a...
- Data net. // Electronic News (10616624);7/24/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2075, p28
Offers information about several topics in the computer and electronics industries. Plans of Mitsui & Co. to distribute Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) products from Whitetree Inc.; Cabletron's reseller agreements with Toshiba Engineering Corp., and Japan Direx Corp.; Plans of AT&T to launch...
- Data net. // Electronic News (10616624);8/14/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2078, p17
Highlights several topics in the computer and electronics industries in the summer of 1995. Dell Computer Corp. and the addition of a new series of Pentium-based machines to its OptiPlex line; The Mobile Management Task Force; The introduction of two lower-cost workgroup switches by Grand...
- Data net. Bournellis, Cynthia; Chen, Elaine // Electronic News (10616624);04/22/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2113, p24
Reports on developments in the electronics industry for the week ended April 22, 1996. Hewlett-Packard's OpenWarehouse Web initiative; Testing of an integrated switched multi-service ATM network by Ericsson in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Cisco Systems' ClickStart software.
- WHO'S TALKING? Cassell, Jonathan // Electronic News;04/30/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p8
Discusses the lack of information in the electronics industry in the United States as of April 2001. Uncertainties of executives on the status of their companies; Downfall and recovery of the computer industry; Prediction of companies on the market of personal computers.