Resources in brief
- New Stuff 07/06/12. // CT Reports;7/6/2012, p1
The article offers information related to mobile technology that converts any web site into a full-featured HTML5-enabled mobile site.
- Demystifying HTML. Fleming, Deborah // Training & Development;Sep97, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p48
Part I. Offers advice on how to create a user-friendly Website using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). Definition of HTML; Basic HTML tags; HTML editors; Basic structure of Webpages; HTML resources on the Web; Creation of a file name. INSET: What's in a file name?..
- Smoother path content creation. Rapoza, Jim // eWeek;8/19/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p40
Reports development of solutions to content creation for corporate Web sites in the U.S. Relevance of content management system; Reference to users with no HTML training; Application of the WYSIWYG development tools.
- Several Web sites can help Windows HTML developers. Livingston, Brain // InfoWorld;03/02/98, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p44
Focuses on some Web sites which offer help for developers of Web sites and other HTML applications. Includes devSearch; Search,com; Alexa's Web site.
- WEB SERVICES: CHANGING HOW FIRMS CONNECT. Trombly, Maria // Securities Industry News;06/17/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p45
Focuses on the plan of Wall Street firms to adopt Web services communications standards in New York City. Integration of Hyper Text Markup Language by corporations; Highlight on the concept of reusable software; Security standards for Web services.
- HyperText. Borkman, Lee // Australian Personal Computer;May98, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p181
Focuses on how to create your home database on the Web site using automation, with reference to the document markup language called HTML. Information on HTML; Details on home database software; Ways to create your home database on the Web.
- FT leads publishers in switching online platforms to HTML5. Lovett, Gina // New Media Age;8/12/2010, p04
The article reports that the British publication "Financial Times" is investing in Hypertext Markup Language version 5 (HTML5) to make its finance website FT.com flexible in adapting multiple platforms and devices while maintaining complex layouts.
- Keyword kleptos. Pedone, Rose-Robin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/12/99, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p5A
Focuses on companies' pirating of well-recognized trademarks to lure unsuspecting Internet users to their Web pages. Increase in the number of Internet-trademark liability cases; Utilization of metatags in the hypertext markup language used to create Web pages; Variation in the way a search...
- Pass the menu, please. Potts, Daniel // Australian Personal Computer;Dec2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p159
Presents steps in adding HTML document markup language menubars when designing Web sites. Setting up of the menubar; Addition of menu tables; Modification of the menubar code.