Software-only recorder multiplexing debuts
- Convert to `Sync on green' video. Mohat, W.D. // Electronic Design;4/17/95, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p116
Discusses how to design and build an ideal video multiplexer. Low on-resistance; Handling of negative voltage; Biasing; Switches; PAL code; Other applications.
- ADC multiplexer expander works transparently. Seiders, Mark; Travis, Bill // EDN;6/20/96, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p90
Discusses steps in increasing the effective size of an ADC's multiplexer without requiring any additional time or control lines from the CPU. Function of a four-channel multiplexer; STANDBY OUT pin functions; Adapting the technique for systems requiring greater or lesser number of analog inputs.
- Data-traffic cops. Kren, Lawrence // Machine Design;04/19/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p42
Focuses on the design of the DS3112 Tempe T3/E3 multiplexor integrated circuit developed by Dallas Semiconductor for transport of voice and data over networks. Features; Capabilities.
- Reviews: Prassi PrimoDVD. Starrett, Bob // EMedia Magazine;Nov2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p62
Reviews the digital video disc (DVD)-Recording software PrimoDVD from Prassi company. Features; Installation; Price.
- Prassi's CD-Rep and CD Rep Professional. Starret, Robert A. // EMedia Professional;Oct97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p108
Evaluates CD Rep and CD Rep Professional, compact disc recordable software from Prassi Software company. Suggested manufacturer price for the product; Hardware recommended; Features of the product.
- Prassi Software's CD Right! Plus. Starrett, Robert A. // EMedia Professional;Aug98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p70
Evaluates Prassi Software's CD Right! Plus recording software.
- High-speed 16-to-1 multiplexer implementation serializes data as fast as 50 gigabits per second. Schwanke, Robert // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Sep2007, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p14
The author reflects on the significance of the parallel-to-serial (P/S) converter, often called multiplexer or serializer, in broadband applications. He asserts that by using the P/S converter, the system designers can extend serial data rate as fast as 50 gigabits per second. He suggests that...
- Appliance multiplexing. Kohler, Richard A.; Jaeschke, James R. // Appliance Manufacturer;Feb98, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p30
Discusses the research efforts undertaken by Eaton Corp. for the application of multiplexing technology in the design and manufacture of appliances. Overview on the process of incorporating a communication bus within the appliance; Components of Eaton's multiplex architecture; Estimated impact...
- Power Harvesting and Area Efficient Clock Gating Method for a De-Composed MUX Controller. Venkatesan, R. G.; Vijayakumar, S.; Yesodha, P. // International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p45
Multiplexer (MUX) is the key switching element to process and feed the data to various blocks of a computing core. Nowadays the data size is of 64 bit or beyond. The use of MUX in ALU's plays a prominent role to switch the correct logic path to further stage. Overall MUX architecture for a...