Cheyenne's Zap for CD--ready for prime time?
- Cheyenne ships bug fix for ARCserve. Willett, Shawn // InfoWorld;3/14/94, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p97
Reports on Cheyenne Software Inc.'s shipment of a bug fix and revamp of the technical support of the computer software ARCserve 5.01. Move as a response to user complaints; Fix ARCserve 5.01d; Increase of technical support staff; Cheyenne's sales for the last quarter of 1993.
- Monitrix's tricks keep tabs on your LAN. Gryphon, Robert // InfoWorld;9/26/94, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p97
Evaluates the Monitrix 3.0 network management software from Cheyenne Software Inc. Components of the monitoring system; Installation and setup; Performance evaluation; Support policies; Price range.
- Cheyenne widens Arcserve's backup options. Walsh, Jeff // InfoWorld;9/02/96, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p46
Reports on Cheyenne Software Inc.'s shipment of its Backup Agent for Open Files option for its Arcserve storage management solution. Operating system platforms; Features and capabilities of the new solution; Comments on Cheyenne's solutions.
- Complaints about ARCserve mount. Willett, Shawn // InfoWorld;2/28/94, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the complaints voiced by users of Cheyenne Software's ARCserve 5.01. Incompatibilities between ARCserve and NetWare software and tape drives; NetWare server crash due to back-up bugs; Cheyenne officials' efforts in acquiring the latest version of Novell's Btrieve and NetWare's CLIB...
- Next-generation ARCserve to gain higher throughput for volume backups. LaPolla, Stephanie // PC Week;12/19/94, Vol. 11 Issue 50, p45
Reports on the improvements on Cheyenne Software Inc.'s ARCserve software. Inclusion of cross-platform support; Optimized throughput for terabyte-level backup.
- Cheyenne strives to placate angry users. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;4/18/94, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p45
Reports on the release of Version 5.01d of ARCServe backup software from Cheyenne Software Incorporated. Effort to placate users; Deluge of user message complaints; Release of Unix version of ARCserve software.
- ARCserve 6.0 backup spans the enterprise. Polilli, Steve // InfoWorld;7/11/94, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p1
Reports on thee remake of Cheyenne Software Inc.'s ARCserve backup and restore software that will make it into an enterprise-wide system. Offer of multiserver access, backup and restore features for On-line Transaction Processing (OLTP) and other applications for OS computer software and...
- ArcServe gets Windows NT support. Polilli, Steve // InfoWorld;7/11/94, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p50
Reports on Cheyenne Software Inc.'s addition of support for Windows NT servers to its NetWare-based storage management software. Pricing; Product description; Product support; Introduction of InnocuLAN NetWare antiviral software; Pricing; Product support; Contact information.
- Cheyenne shipping ARCserve upgrade. // InfoWorld;12/27/93 - 1/3/94, Vol. 15 Issue 52/1, p35
Reports on Cheyenne Software Inc.'s shipment of its ARCserve 5.01 which supports backup of NetWare 4.01's NetWare Directory Services. Free upgrade posted on CompuServe and other bulletin boards as ARCserve 5.0a; Support for client backup of DOS and OS/2 servers and personal computers through...