2004 Hardcover Fiction New York Times Bestsellers by Publisher
- Notes and Comment. // New Yorker;11/11/1974, Vol. 50 Issue 38, p37
The article relates the author's views and experiences in Forest Hills, New York. His thoughts involved turning himself into an Authors' Representative, not the conventional sort of literary agent who sees to the sale of an author's work, but rather one who handles his endorsements. The hard...
- Hey, how was your day? Kelly, Maura // Glamour;Apr2006, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p190
The article presents an interview with Jill Lamar, author agent of Barnes & Noble. Lamar admitted that she reads about 300 books a year. She interacts directly with her CEO and are open in discussing which books to promote. She added that her job is usually rewarded by the impact it made on...
- DONAHUE CRACKS CODE. Fleming, Michael // Daily Variety;7/27/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 19, p4
The article reports that literary manager Kevin Donahue has been hired by Code Entertainment to represent clients and develop films for the company to produce. According to the author, Donahue brings to Code such clients as screenwriter Christopher Landon, Trevor Munson, Gretchen Somerfeld, Jay...
- THE AGENTS: Advice, How-To & Misc. // Book Publishing Report;4/14/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p4
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of literary agents in the U.S. as of April 2003.
- THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p8
Presents the chart depicting the rankings of literary agent in the U.S. as of October 6, 2003.
- 2006 Hardcover Nonfiction Top Literary Agents by No. Of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;2/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p8
A chart is presented depicting the names of literary agents for top selling nonfiction books for the week ending February 19, 2006.
- 2006 Hardcover Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p8
A chart depicting the top literary agents for hardcover fiction in the U.S. in 2006 is presented.
- 2006 Hardcover Nonfiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;8/7/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p7
A chart is presented that lists top literary agents by number of titles, hardcover nonfiction, as of August 6, 2006 in the U.S. They include Esther Newberg, Andrew Wylie, and Suzanne Gluck.
- 2006 Paperback Nonfiction Top Literary Agents by No. Of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;2/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p8
A chart is presented that lists the top literary agents of paperback nonfiction in the U.S. as of February 26, 2006.