2004 Fiction Paperback Bestsellers by No. 1 Titles With Longevity
- Paperback bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;9/9/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 37, p94
Presents `Publishers Weekly' paperback bestsellers for the week of September 9, 1996. Mass Market list; Trade list; `The Green Mile (#6 Coffey on the Mile),' by Stephen King; `Morning, Noon & Night,' by Sidney Sheldon; `Snow Falling on Cedars,' by David Guterson; `Chicken Soup for the Soul,'...
- Paperback bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;5/25/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 21, p102
Presents a list of the best-selling paperback books in the United States, as of May 25, 1998. Includes both mass market and trade titles.
- Paperback bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;10/20/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 43, p86
Presents two charts of top 15 mass market and trade paperback bestsellers as of October 20, 1997. `Diana: Her True Story,' by Andrew Morton; `Don't Sweat the Small Stuff...,' by Dr. Richard Carlson.
- Paperback bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;1/19/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 3, p390
Presents the `Publishers Weekly' charts of the best selling mass market and trade paperback titles in the United States as of January 19, 1998.
- September Slump for PB. // Publishers Weekly;11/22/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 47, p10
Presents a chart of paperback and hardcover sales for September 1999.
- THE CHARTS PAPERBACK BEST-SELLERS. // Entertainment Weekly;4/11/2008, Issue 986, p75
A chart is presented that lists the best selling paperback books for April 2008.
- THE CHARTS. // Entertainment Weekly;8/3/2007, Issue 946, p75
A chart is presented of the top 10 best-selling trade paperbacks and the top 10 mass market paperbacks in the U.S. for the week of July 10 through July 16, 2007.
- Paperback Bestsellers/Mass Market. Donahue, Dick // Publishers Weekly;7/6/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 27, p14
A table showing data related to the paperback bestsellers in the mass market as of July 6, 2009 is presented.
- Paperback Bestsellers/Trade. Donahue, Dick // Publishers Weekly;7/6/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 27, p15
A table showing data about the paperback bestsellers in trade as of July 6, 2009 is presented.