- Anderson, Jameson Books Not Modest About Success. // Book Publishing Report;8/30/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p5
Reports on the modest success of the books of two popular blonde actresses, Pam Anderson and Jenna Jameson, in the U.S. Details of Jameson's memoir "How to Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale"; Versions of Anderson's novel "Star"; Comments of Justin Loeber, vice president and director...
- HIGH HEELS, LOW PLACES. // People;9/19/2005, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p163
Presents photographs of celebrities, including Jessica Simpson, Mariah Carey, Brooke Shields, Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson, wearing high heeled shoes for everyday tasks, such as grocery shopping and picking up children from afterschool activities.
- CELEBS GOSSIP TOO! // NW;9/19/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p98
The article presents the views of American actress Pamela Anderson about publisher Hugh Hefner.
- What the...? // NW;6/7/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p7
Talks about the publication of a book about actor Tommy Lee. Content of the first part of the book; Issues on Lee's revelation about his manhood; Relationship with actress Pamela Anderson.
- Calendar July 31-Aug. 6. // Publishers Weekly;7/25/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 29, p14
Presents a calendar of events concerning publishing from July 31 to August 6, 2005. Birthday of author J. K. Rowling; Information on the last entry date in author Anne Frank's 1944 diary; Decision of Pamela Anderson to unveil her second novel "Star Struck."
- Who, what and with whom. // Tribute;Apr2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p12
Presents an update on issues related to celebrities in the U.S. as of April 2004. Amount received by Pamela Anderson from publishers Simon & Schuster for writing two romance novels; Plan of Farelly Brothers to offer the role of Moe of the 3 Stooges to Russell Crowe; Release of Minnie Driver's...
- Behind the Seams. Cojocaru, Steven // People;10/20/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 16, p136
The article presents behind the scene fashion and makeup tips of Hollywood celebrities. In Hollywood the hair-obsessed are hooked on all-natural shampoos whipped up by celebrity stylist Chaz Dean. Beauties including Reese Witherspoon, Brooke Shields and Halle Berry are pampering their locks with...
- ARGUS. Hamilton, Argus // Orange County Business Journal;1/23/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p67
The article reports on developments related to business in the United States as of January 23, 2006. Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has proposed spending billions of dollars on roads, schools and healthcare. The National Football League has canceled Levitra advertisements. Pamela Anderson has...
- Profitable 1stBooks Fueled by Growth Of Print-On-Demand Services. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/4/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 23, p31
Focuses on publishing company 1stBooks Library. Senior vice president for the company's business development division; Background on the company; Factors which contributed to its profitability.