- Party Time. // BusinessWest;7/9/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p38
Several photographs of the journal's 2007 Forty Under 40 inaugural, along with highlights of the festivities including the general networking and presentation of plaques and other gifts.
- SNAPS. // Crain's New York Business;3/4/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p23
Photographs of notable people who attended events in New York in 2013 are presented including Robert Pruzan at the Purim Ball of the Jewish Museum, Carolyn Englefield at the New York Botanical Garden, and Daniel Doctoroff at the annual awards dinner of the Citizens Budget Commission.
- Scene. // njbiz;6/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p27
Several photographs of people and business events in New Jersey are presented, including the Garden State Cancer Center Foundation fundraiser, EarthColor at the Clean Energy Leadership awards, and the Legacy Award Gala honoring Coca-Cola Enterprises and AAA New Jersey Automobile Club.
- NASHVILLE'S HIT WRITERS AT THE ACMs. // Performing Songwriter;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 14 Issue 95, p14
Presents a photograph of Nashville, Tennessee's leading country musicians during a special event before the Academy of Country Music Awards held in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 22, 2006.
- 'Celebrating Transformation'. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/15/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 24, p22
Several photographs of executives and honorees of the 2009 annual benefit at X20 Xavier's on the Hudson sponsored by the Greyston Foundation in New York including Yonkers Mayor Phil Amicone, Michelle Friedman and Steven Brown.
- Event. // Event;Feb2008, p98
The article presents the response of staff of the "Event" magazine to a question about their favorite event of 2007 in Great Britain. They include the RSVP Awards for sales manager Adrian Guthrie, the National Venue Show after-party for assistant advertising manager Sally Cartwright, and the...
- Send Your Ballots Now! // Yard & Garden;Mar2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p4
The article offers information on the Dealers in Excellence Awards in the landscaping industry in the U.S. According to the author, plans are ongoing to change the awards ceremony itself, held at EXPO in October 2007, from the journal "Yard & Garden's" booth on the show floor to a more intimate,...
- MAUREEN. Hill, Maureen // Travel Weekly (UK);2/6/2009, p32
The author recounts the happenings at the Globe Awards ceremony of "Travel Weekly" (TW) periodical that was held at Grosvenor House hotel in London, England. She states that the event was particularly special, very moving, fun, and poignant. She cites several notable people gracing the event...
- Employee Benefits Awards 2015 offer 22 categories. Dyble, James // Employee Benefits;9/30/2014, p2
The article offers information on the Employee Benefits Awards 2015 which are organized by the periodical "Employee Benefits." The award event has 22 categories for rewarding employees on the basis of their ability. Brief information on Best benefits to support working carers, a new award...