fields & frames
- Digital Counter. // New Equipment Digest;Mar2006, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p72
The article evaluates Control Co.'s digital counter and offers information on its water- and shock-resistance, easy-to-read display, control buttons and fail-safe design.
- Steam turbine/generator. // Power;Jun95, Vol. 139 Issue 6, p116
Presents steam turbine/generators from Toshiba International Corp. Features and functions.
- Electronic Imaging Systems. Martin, Harold // Print;Mar/Apr85, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p95
The article evaluates several electronic imaging systems including total systems from Hitachi Ltd., a thermal printer from Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America Inc. and video floppy camera from Copal Co. Ltd.
- Products. // Applied Arts Magazine;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p76
The article evaluates several products including DocuPrint C55 color laser printer for Xerox, Kodak Digital Science DC 120 digital camera, and Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG) camera from Hitachi.
- Toshiba Introduces its SCiB Battery. // Battery Power Products & Technology Magazine;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p20
The article provides information on the Super Charge Ion Battery (SCiB) from Toshiba International Corp.
- GRUNT TO GO. Lin, David // Australian Personal Computer;Jun2002, Issue 282, p42
Introduces the Toshiba Satellite 5100 notebook computers from Toshiba International Corp. Features of the product; Usability of the product; Price of the product.
- Pump drive. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;May2011, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p84
The article offers brief information on P9 pump drive from Toshiba International Corp.
- FLASH. Frank, Randy // Design News;12/11/2006, Vol. 61 Issue 18, p24
The article evaluates several digital electronics including the digital video recorder Wooo D from Hitachi Ltd., the network camera IK-WB15A from Toshiba Corp., and the digital environmental monitoring alarm EnviroAlert from Winland Electronics.
- KDDI LABS PILOTS IPV6 NETWORK BETWEEN JAPAN AND U.S. // Worldwide Telecom;Aug2003, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p7
Provides information on the deployment of the IPv6 trial network project between Japan and the U.S., citing the joint efforts of KDDI R&D Laboratories Inc., KDDI Labs USA, Inc. and KDDI.