CADILLAC GOES SURREAL
- Shreveport, La. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;01/08/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the state of the television advertising industry in Shreveport, Louisiana as of January 8, 2001. Growth in the local television broadcasting industry; Factors attributing to the growth in such industry sector; Market performance of various industry players.
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;3/22/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p3
The article presents information on television advertising including national television, cable television and local broadcasting.
- Chattanooga, Tenn. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;03/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p9
Presents information about the current state of television advertising in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Percentage decline in national television advertising revenues in 2001 as compared to that of 2000; Expectations that the local television advertising industry would bounce back to profitability in...
- JOA's Ad-Rate Hikes Boost Broadcasters. Murphy, Jeremy // MediaWeek;05/28/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p13
Reports on the impact of the inflated prices for newspaper advertising, brought about by a joint-operating agreement (JOA), on television advertising in Denver, Colorado as of May 28, 2001. Amount spent by advertisers into Denver's television market in 2000; Percentage of increase in newspaper...
- Admen take heart: you can beat the skipping. de Burca, Clara // Marketing Week;11/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p15
Discusses the concerns of British television advertisers over the emergence of personal video recorders such as TiVo and Sky+. Demand for the technology; Implications for the advertising industry.
- Beyond TV advertising. Jones, Ken // TVB Europe;Aug2001, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p14
Reports on how advertising has changed television broadcasting as discussed in the 2001 Broadcast Content Management conference. Tips in advertising.
- TV's upfront. Ross, Chuck // Advertising Age;5/12/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 19, pS1
Discusses the 1997 television upfront marketplace for advertising. The importance of the clout of media buying units; The success of TeleVest; The alliance of J. Walter Thompson Co. and Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide; The concerns of Carat International's interest in American markets; The amount of...
- Subtle as a bulldozer. Shoebridge, Neil // BRW;6/5/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p65
Comments on the placement of products in television programs and movies in Australia. Presence of Fanta softdrinks on Ten Network's 'Big Brother 3'; Marketers' need to remember that most people are extremely cynical about advertising and very aware of the tricks used to promote products.
- Five international TV channels have joined forces... // Campaign (UK);02/05/99, Issue 5, p20
Reports on the establishment of a European advertising tracking system by international television channels Eurosport, CNNI, Euronews, CNBC and BBC World. Aim to measure the number of advertisers who use pan-European television; Goals of the system.