THE IPO 100
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/3/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 18, p35
Reports on the performance of initial public offerings and other stock offerings in the United States. Barrier Therapeutics Inc.; Cytokinetics Inc.; Accenture Inc.; Novatel Wireless Inc.; Retalix.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p46
Presents charts of initial public offering in the U.S., compiled as of March 15, 2004. TNS Inc.; Sunset Financial Resources; Tercica; Lydian Trust; Angiodynamics; Blackboard; Nuvasive; ATX Group; WCA Waste; Cardtronics.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/16/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p15
Presents insider trading-related news items in New Orleans, Louisiana, as of February 16, 2004. SCP Pool Corp. director and chairman Wilson Sexton's sale of common stocks of the firm; Planned initial public offering of Barrier Therapeutics; Insider activity at Freeport McMoRan.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p33
Provides information on the most recent initial public offerings of May 5, 2004. Greenhill; Origen Financial; Barrier Therapeutics; Assured Guaranty; Signature Bank; Bakers Footwear Group.
- FINANCIAL ROUNDUP. // BioWorld Today;2/21/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p2
This section offers news briefs on financings in the biopharmaceutical sector as of February 21, 2014. Argos Therapeutics Inc. closed its initial public offering pricing of 5.625 million shares at 8 U.S. dollars apiece. Cytokinetics Inc.'s public offering of about 4.4 million shares has been...
- The IPO Market Breathes Fresh Air. McKnight, Marshall // njbiz;2/16/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p5
Focuses on the growth of the initial public offering (IPO) market in the U.S. Factor that contributed to the growth of IPO activities; Plans of the B&G Foods to launch its IPO on the American Stock Exchange; Move of the Barrier Therapeutics to offer an IPO; Plans of the PNY Technologies to...
- Data transit firm has financial services unit. // American Banker;7/14/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 133, p8
Reports on Transaction Network Services Inc.'s formation of its financial services division.
- Nobody's calling? // U.S. Banker;Mar97, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the reaction of several credit card processing companies to Transaction Network Services Inc.'s announcement that its fourth-quarter sales failed to meet internal expectations. Decline in the share prices of the processing firms that use the network; Remarks of Karen Kazmark, the...
- First Data secures communications link. Piskora, Beth // American Banker;2/22/96, Vol. 161 Issue 35, p17
Reports that Transaction Network Services Incorporated will provide the data communications link for First Data Corporation's transaction payment business. Details on First Data's operations.