- Wells Fargo Gets Credit Suisse's Blessing to Recruit Wealth Managers. Clozel, Lalita // American Banker;10/27/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 166, p0
The article reports on the deal reached by Credit Suisse to allow Wells Fargo to recruit brokers who work in the private banking business of Credit Suisse in the U.S. in October 2015. Topics covered include the plan to Credit Suisse to exit its U.S. private banking operations and Stifel...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/17/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 20, p34
Presents tables ranking brokerage stocks and bank stocks by performance in the United States. Wells Fargo; Bank of America; Keycorp; Wachovia; HSBC Holdings; Credit Suisse Group; Bank of New York; Citigroup; JP Morgan Chase; Bank One; UBS; Deutsche Bank; Sanders Morris Harris Group; Morgan...
- Banks Shop Cov-Lite Loan for NuSil. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p2
The article reports that Jefferies and Credit Suisse have launched a syndication of a covenant-lite term loan worth 295 million U.S. dollars to support the New Mountain Capital's acquisition of NuSil Technology.
- Credit Suisse moves into Uzbekistan. // Pensions & Investments;4/3/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p16
Reports that Credit Suisse Bank opened an office in Tashkent, Uzbekistan to establish a presence in the emerging markets. Selection of Tashkent due to the importance and strength of the central Asian economies.
- Credit Suisse Unit May Lose Japan License. // American Banker;7/13/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 132, p32
Examines the reasons behind the decision by Japan's Financial Supervisory Agency to revoke the banking license of Credit Suisse Group AG. Description of how such a procedure would occur.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p35
Ranks the performance of brokerage stocks of companies in the U.S. as of March 2004. Stifel Financial; Ameritrade; Friedman Billings Ramsey; Jefferies Group.
- Credit Suisse Sells Barcelona Brokerage. // American Banker;2/11/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 28, p9
Credit Suisse Group AG has announced the sale of its Spanish brokerage unit, General de Valores y Cambios Sociedad de Valores SA, to its former owner. Terms of the sale of the brokerage unit back to the Hortala-Vallve family were not disclosed in the February 3 announcement. Credit Suisse bought...
- Banks Roll the Dice With HSP Gaming Deal. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;8/10/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the move by HSP Gaming to sell its 180 million U.S. dollars worth of credit facility in the U.S. in 2009. The facility, accordingly, is comprised of 150 million U.S. dollars term loan, 10 million U.S. dollars revolver and 20 million U.S. dollar delayed-draw term loan....
- Banks Roll the Dice With HSP Gaming Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/10/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p11
The article reports that Credit Suisse and Jefferies are looking for a credit facility worth 180 million U.S. dollars for HSP Gaming. The proceeds will be used to establish the SugarHouse Casino north of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Within the facility are a 150 million U.S. dollars term loan, a...