The Native American Niche in High Yield
- Sellers Rule High Yield in Q2 2001. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;7/2/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p1
Reports on sellers' dominance in the high yield bond market in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2001. Amount of bonds sold; Purchase of bonds in the primary market and selling them into the secondary market; Quality of high yield bond deals.
- Pipeline Clogged, But European Issuers are Trying. // Bank Loan Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p12
Explores the performance of the high yield investment sector. Bond deals in the U.S.; Spread of the high yield market in Europe; Sale of business enterprises.
- Project Finance Refinancings Try Their Luck in the High Yield Market. Mehta, Monica // Bank Loan Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p2
Reports on project financiers' interests on high yield bond market in the U.S. Refinancing deals; Capital market issuance; National Energy Group's finance loan.
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS & LOSERS. // High Yield Report;10/27/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p5
Presents data concerning bonds that posted highest yield gains and losses as of October 22, 2003.
- Gainers & Losers: Delta/Burlington. Ferguson, Joy // High Yield Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the performance of several high yield bonds.
- High Yeild Gainers and Losers (as of 10/16/02). // High Yield Report;11/4/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p4
Presents a list of high yield gainers and losers in the U.S. as of October 16, 2002. Change in prices of bonds within a week in October 2002; Yield of the top gaining companies as of October 30, 2002; Decrease in prices of the top losing companies within a week in October 2002.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/4/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p8
Reports on liquid bonds, Index Data and Goldman Sachs High Yield Index of various companies as of October 31, 2002. Percentage of total returns of the companies; Percentage change in one day of the index of various companies.
- High Yield Gainers and Losers (as of 12/4/02). // High Yield Report;12/9/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 48, p4
Presents data on high-yield bond gainers and losers as of December 4, 2002.
- Dead Cat Bounce: Too Late to Buy January Bounce Bonds? // High Yield Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Reports on mixed opinions on whether favorable conditions in the high yield market in the first quarter of 2003 is a 'dead cat bounce,' which is described as a short-lived improvement in the market's fortune, or whether the market is returning to a level reminiscent of the 1990s.