Top Cable CFOs at BCFM
- International television: WEEK 50. Masters, Charles; Vivarelli, Nick; Vlessing, Etan; Lewes, Jacqueline Lee // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/11/2001, Vol. 371 Issue 14, p66
Reports global developments related to the television industry as of December 2001. Presentation of the Prix du Producteur Television 2001 award to Fabienne Servan-Schreiber of Cineteve production house in France; Appointment of Andrea Del Canuto as director of La 7 network in Italy;...
- The Changing World of Trade Shows. Roos, John // Multichannel News;9/8/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p45
Reports on the changes in the conventions of cable television industry in the U.S. Activities that are happening in a cable convention; Several organizations that offered forums for the industry.
- Ergen Wants to Buy Loral Satellite Fleet. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/25/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p35
Deals with the plan of EchoStar Communications Corp. to acquire the satellite assets of Loral Space & Communications Corp. Details on the Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection filed by Loral; Comments from Loral CEO Bernard Schwartz; Financial capability of EchoStar.
- DATEBOOK. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/31/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 30, p28
This article presents schedules of events in the cable television industry in the U.S. in 2006. The 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences will be held in Los Angeles, California. The 22nd Annual Foundation Benefit Gala will be held in Washington. The...
- CABLE TOPPER EXITS. Crabtree, Susan // Daily Variety;6/22/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 55, p6
Reports on the resignation of Robert Sachs as chairman of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association of the United States. Indecency and other issues affecting the cable television industry; Reasons for Sachs' non-renewal of contract.
- New CAB Chief Gives His First Report Card. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;9/22/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 38, p14
Reports on the first public presentation of Sean Cunningham as president of the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau. Predicted revenue from cable advertising; Remarks of Cunningham on his job.
- In the Company of Giants. Haley, Kathy // CED;Nov2003 Supplement, Vol. 29, p3B
Reports on the induction of a number of television industry executives as new members of the Cable Hall of Fame in Denver, Colorado. Background of the inductees; Details on the programs and activities; Contribution of the awardees to the vitality of the cable television industry.
- Networking. // Cable World (10427228);3/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p42
Presents news on some cable television network executives in the U.S. as of March 25, 2002. Recipient of the Time Warner Cable 2001 High School Cranial Crunch championship trophy; Partnership between Lifetime Television and New York Women in Film and Television.
- Programers TAP into Latin American market. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;10/30/95, Vol. 125 Issue 44, p50
Reports on the formation of TAP (Television Association of Programmers) Latin America by a group of cable television networks in the United States. Move as an effort to expand their business into the Latin America market; Establishment of a standardized ratings measurement system as the first task.