FoxNews.com Usage Rises With Video Content
- MAKEOVER. Adalian, Josef // Variety;4/24/2006, Vol. 402 Issue 10, p4
The article reports that Fox News Channel (FNC) stations in New York City and Los Angeles have changed their on-air graphics to look a lot more like those of FNC. It is all there: the omnipresent headlines at the bottom of the screen, the red-and-blue color scheme, even the spinning Fox News...
- Viewers Now Programmers. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;11/7/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p1
This article focuses on the user-generated content offered by cable networks on their broadband sites. Television executives are starting to cede some control of their programming to consumers. Cable programmers Lifetime and Comedy Central, for example, will offer user-generated content on their...
- TV-Channeling Web Site May Face Network's Ire. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;3/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p31
Reports on the availability of free television video on the web site iStreamcast.com, scheduled to be launched in the month of March 21, 2003. Formats in which television contents will be offered by the web site; Challenges faced by the company in terms of using contents of programmers; Other...
- AOL Unveils Video Service: Reruns. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;3/20/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 12, p12
Reports that Time Warner's AOL has launched a broadband video Web site In2TV in the U.S. in March 2006. Services offered by the Web site; Plans of the company to partner with broadcast and cable networks; Observation on the launching party of the In2TV in Los Angeles, California.
- Bout Tout. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/25/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p21
The article reports that ESPN Inc. has started airing the boxing series "The Contender" on its ESPN 360 Web site. It states that the show will be presented on the site until the final fight on September 26, 2006. Furthermore, the semifinal fights will also be shown online through ESPN Motion on...
- Upstream Boost:. // CableFAX Daily;9/18/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 180, p1
The article announces that cable television firm Cablevision is increasing its premium high speed data products. The Web site BroadbandReports.com posts positive comments on the upgrade.
- Channel 4 to air all content on broadband. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;7/8/2005, Issue 28, p1
The article reports that viewers will be able to watch Channel 4 on their computers by the end of the year, with news that the broadcaster is planning to simulcast all of its television (TV) content via broadband. However, Great Britain broadcaster is planning to make its entire schedule...
- FOX NEWS STILL TOPS THE HEAP. Greppi, Michele // Television Week;7/7/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p10
Presents an update on Fox News Channel as of July 7, 2003. Major competitors of Fox News Channel; Increase in the viewership of Fox News Channel as of June 2003; Average viewership of Fox News Channel as compared to its all-news competitors in the U.S..
- Fox Business Fuels Ad Competition. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p39
The article reports that U.S.-based Fox News Network senior vice president of advertising sales Paul Rittenberg knows that the company's ad service is drawing a lot of attention on Madison Avenue. Rittenberg said that they have had a good response and there is a lot of goodwill from the success...