Fuse Offers Audience Videos on Demand
- Viewers are up for iTV, Are you? Scott, Steve // Televisual;Aug2002, p9
Discusses the potential ratings revenue of the interactive television (TV) service offered by British television station Big Brother 3. Actions taken by broadcasters to broaden their client base; Key features of an interactive TV program.
- The Salon to develop C4 customer links. Brown, Curtis // Precision Marketing;1/10/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p2
Reports that British television station Channel 4 is aiming to strengthen its customer marketing database on the back of its series 'The Salon,' which will encourage interactive viewer participation. Station's aim to consolidate its appeal among viewers and advertisers and fight off the...
- NBCU Tries Multiplatform Show to Spark Daytime TV. Bachman, Katy // MediaWeek;11/13/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p8
This article reports on the new daytime talk show that will be launched by NBC Universal. The show, iVillage Live, will incorporate the daytime format with the internet, and allows viewers to interact with the live show. iVillage Live will appear on ten of the NBC affiliates, its Bravo channel...
- INTERACTIVE TV BOOSTS VIEWER LOYALTY. Dean, Bob // New Media Age;10/6/2005, Supplement p12
This article discusses the outcome of the decision of Irish television station TV3 to embark upon a trial with Opera Telecom Ireland to deliver consistent viewer interaction on the television program "Ireland AM" in March 2004. As part of a three month trial, revenue from competitions on the...
- Channel 4 plans iTV content for BB despite red-button retreat. Jones, Gareth // New Media Age;4/20/2006, p1
The article reports on the plan of Channel 4 to launch an interactive television (iTV) service for "Big Brother." Despite branding iTV technology inefficient, the channel is planning to allow viewers to press red for extended footage from the reality program. It abandoned red-button programming...
- Fox Sports Pitches ITV Services to MSOs. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;10/8/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p10
Reports the cable deployment of the interactive-television (ITV) services of Fox Sports Net (FSN) to multiple-systems operators (MSO) in the United States. Development of interactive products for customized sports tickers; Agreement terms betweens FSN and television stations; Names of ITV services.
- IVCA pitches in to make interactive TV happen. // Televisual;Aug2002, p5
Presents information on the plan of corporate producers' trade body IVCA to launch an interactive television programming projects for television station Biz-Nets. Reason behind the decision of the organization; Objective of the proposed project.
- Channel goes interactive. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;11/05/96, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p2
Reports that the problematic Dutch television (TV) broadcaster Euro 7, has announced plans to covert into an interactive TV station. Objectives of the conversion; What the interactive TV station will offer viewers.
- Portland stations team with InTouch. Berniker, Mark // Broadcasting & Cable;6/6/94, Vol. 124 Issue 23, p57
Reports on the participation of KGW-TV, KATU, KOIN(TV) and KPDX network affiliates in Portland, Oregon in an interactive television trial in 1994. Purpose of the trial; Role of broadcasters in interactive television; Use of Video Encoding Invisible Light (VEIL) technology; Basic charge and...