Motorola DVR Sees Double
- Report: DVD Recorders to Grow Steadily. Wagner, Holly J. // Video Store Magazine;2/22/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p12
Reports on research conducted by In-Stat/MDR in 2004 which forecasted the growth of the DVD recorder market in the U.S. over the next four years. Increase in shipment of DVD recorders in 2003; Segments that are expected to grow by 2009; Predictions on the prices of DVD recorder.
- Set-tops. // CableFAX Daily;1/27/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p2
This article reports on the decline in digital video equipment shipped by Motorola's Connected Home Solutions business in the fourth quarter of 2005. The company reported an increase in shipments of its high-density digital video recorders compare with the previous quarter.
- IHS: 1.7B VIDEO STREAMING DEVICES SHIPPED IN 2013. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;12/16/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the increase in shipment of devices capable of accessing over-the-top (OTT) broadband video in 2013.
- THE TICKER:. // Popular Science;Jul2003, Vol. 263 Issue 1, p26
The article focuses on features of various technological gadgets. Hitachi Ltd. will unveil the first player recorder for DVD-R, DVD+ R, DVD-RW, DVD+ RW and DVD-RAM. DVD Forum expects to release a new blue laser technology standard that will compete directly with the Blu-ray Disc format....
- MOTOROLA DEPLOYS DVR NAVIGATION SUITE ON DCT PLATFORM. // CD Computing News;Jul2004, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p6
This article reports on the validation of the Pioneer Digital Technologies' Passport Echo interactive digital video recording (DVR) navigation suite by Motorola's Horizon Program for use on the Motorola DCT platform. The company's popular high-resolution navigation suite, supporting DVR and...
- VIDI VIDI VIDI. Smith, Gavin // Film Comment;May/Jun2001, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p78
Presents information on video and digital video disc (DVD) releases in the United States as of May 2001. ' Catch-22' by Mike Nichols; 'Out of the Present' by Andrei Ujica; 'Incubus' by Fox Lorber; Top ten DVD selections; Recommended DVD; Other video titles; Prices.
- Eite brings horror to DVD; Sony seeks animation deal. Fitzpatrick, Eileen // Billboard;08/30/97, Vol. 109 Issue 35, p82
Presents news for August 30, 1997 related to home video marketing and retail business. Elite Entertainment's titles in the digital versatile disc (DVD), focused on horror films; Five companies producing `Great Minds of Business'; Others.
- TOP DVD SALES. // Billboard;9/28/2002, Vol. 114 Issue 39, p64
Presents a chart of the sales performance of home videos released on digital video disc format in September 2002.
- Top DVD Sales. // Billboard;12/13/2003, Vol. 115 Issue 50, p51
Presents a chart on the sales of the top DVD recordings in the U.S. as of December 13, 2003.