Bondholders in California Housing Default Get Day in Court
- Final Hurdle Between Stockton and Bankruptcy Exit. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;11/22/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F346, p1
The article reports on the conflict between city of Stockton, California and its creditor financial planning firm Franklin Advisers Inc. It sates that the entities are in conflict over city's lease revenue bonds worth dollar 35 million and suggests that the deal with the company may help...
- Half a loaf. Sanders, Bob // New Hampshire Business Review;7/16/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the slow pace of bankruptcy protection filed in New Hampshire for June 2010.
- San Bernardino Will Defer Bond Payments. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33754, p2
The article informs on the bankruptcy application filed by the city council of San Bernardino, California.
- Looking better. Sanders, Bob // New Hampshire Business Review;12/16/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p4
The article reports on the decline of bankruptcy filings in New Hampshire from 5,143 in 2010 to 4,397 in 2011.
- Even better. SANDERS, BOB // New Hampshire Business Review;8/12/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p6
The article reports on the declination of bankruptcy filing in New Hampshire by 26% in July 2011.
- Credit information. // Buffalo Law Journal;8/23/2007, Vol. 79 Issue 68, p29
Information on bankruptcy declarations and hearings in courts in New York is presented.
- BANKRUPTCIES. Schroeder, Anjana // Crain's Detroit Business;3/31/32014, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p0005
The article announces companies that filed for protection in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Detroit, Michigan from March 21-28, 2013.
- BANKRUPTCIES. Vis, Bridget // Crain's Detroit Business;4/14/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p0006
The article offers information on businesses that filed for protection in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Detroit, Michigan from April 4-10, 2014.
- Bankruptcy proceedings and registration of claims in the Republic of Serbia. Korać, Goran // Insolvency & Restructuring International;Sep2015, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p22
The article focuses on bankruptcy proceedings and registration of claims in the Republic of Serbia, with special reference to claims arising from unfinished litigation initiated by a bankruptcy debtor.