New Hampshire Senator Tacks $333M Garvee Deal Onto Transportation Bill
- OK for B's. SANDERS, BOB // New Hampshire Business Review;5/2/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the approval of the New Hampshire House for the Senate Bill 215, which would allow the establishment of benefit corporations (B Corps).
- A very happy 99th, 'Granny D'. Cook, Brad // New Hampshire Business Review;3/27/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p20
The author discusses the essence of several proposed legislation in New Hampshire. Initially, he offers information on the 99th celebration of political activist and supporter Doris "Granny D" Haddock that was held at the State House, highlighting the event and the intention of Granny D in...
- N.H. moves toward 'consumer federalism' // New Hampshire Business Review;5/17/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p10A
Comments on the passage of the House Bill 1429 consumer legislation by the New Hampshire House and Senate. Discussion of consumer federalism; Overview of the legislation; Problem with the legislation.
- N.H. Senate takes on health care. Sanders, Bob // New Hampshire Business Review;4/9/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p24
The article announces the amendment of a health care bill in the New Hampshire Senate that would attempt to overturn the requirement of the federal health reform law for individuals who can afford health insurance. It notes that the bill, which is under the Senate Bill 390, enables small...
- Lawmakers back state-supported fund for startups. Sanders, Bob // New Hampshire Business Review;5/20/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p1
The article focuses on House Bill 605 passed by the House and Senate that creates a government program that will deliver 2 to 6 million dollars to high-technology startups in New Hampshire. The New Hampshire Innovation Business Job Growth Program aims to help create new venture capital fund that...
- New Hampshire State Senate Sinks Alkaline Hydrolysis Bill. // Memorial Business Journal;5/9/2013, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p6
The article reports on the rejection of Alkaline Hydrolysis Bill by the New Hampshire Senate that would permit the practice of alkaline hydrolysis in Concord.
- New Hampshire State Senate Sinks Alkaline Hydrolysis Bill. // Director (NFDA Services, Inc.);Jul2013, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p18
The article reports on the New Hampshire Senate's rejection of a proposal to allow the practice of alkaline hydrolysis by funeral companies in the state.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p40
Presents the summary of the status of legislative bills in the U.S. Introduction of the Transportation Equity Act; Amendment of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986; Status of the Build America Bonds Act.
- Lawmakers responsible for phone cost hikes. Whalen, Bill // New Hampshire Business Review;5/2/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p17
The article presents the author's insights concerning the legislation passed by the New Hampshire Senate which amends the House Bill 542 to allow telephone rate increases.