Municipals End Mostly Unchanged; Traders Await California's Big Deal
- Munis Unchanged Following Mixed Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/2/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32578, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market and the U.S. economy for the week ended March 1, 2007. A New York trader said that the market was unchanged with a firmer tone, with unemployment benefit claims and personal income and consumption increased. The Municipal...
- Volume Still On Pace To Break '05 Records. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32746, p1
The article focuses on the 2007 market performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. Preliminary results from Thomson Financial indicate that the volume of municipal bonds remains ahead as compared to the 2006 data. About $41.4 billion of bonds have been sold during October, which translates to an...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p33
Presents statistics for bonds market in the U.S. as of July 29, 2003. Yields on short-term tax-exempt bonds; Market indicators for various bonds and securities; Prices for municipal bonds and government securities; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p2
Presents information about bond market on August 5, 2003 in the U.S. Economic indicators; Municipal bond Index; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, September 9. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p2
Focuses on the status of bond market in the U.S. on September 9, 2003. Information on economic indicators and government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, April 13. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of April 13, 2004.
- Treasury Gains Help Munis Stabilize; Investors Showing Signs of Interest. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p2
Reports on trading in the U.S. municipal bond market as of May 14, 2004. Signs of market improvements; Tightening of bid-ask spread; Trading of Treasuries; Effect of key economic indicators on the market.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, May 17. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p2
Presents data on the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of May 17, 2004. Major deals for the week; Key economic indicators; Government securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p33
Presents a chart depicting market statistics in the U.S. as of June 24, 2004.