NAPM-NY BCI Gains To 282.2 in April
- South County Sees Absorption, But Falling Rents in Q2. Morrow, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;9/6/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p46
The article focuses on the business condition for the second quarter of 2010 which is characterized by absorption that has increased business activity and confidence, and a decline in rents in real estate property in South County, California.
- Prices, Indexes and Figures Influencing the Thermal-Processing Industry. // Industrial Heating;Jul2012, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p24
The article lists the business trends influencing the thermal-processing industry including prices, economic indexes and contracts.
- Hi Neighbor. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/7/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p11
Focuses on the market performance of several business firms in Westchester County, New York. Additional business and professional groups to the New Crowne Plaza; Visit of the business council to the state's Capitol in Albany; Launch of Altheus fitness center's new Cycling and Endurance Center.
- Get It To Go. // Dairy Foods;Jun2009, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p30
The article reports on the growth in sale of ready-to-drink coffee in the U.S. The Information Resource Inc., a Chicago-based market research firm, reveals that quarterly sales of ready-to-drink coffee is settled at $3 million ending December 2008, from $2.8 million in September 2007. Meanwhile,...
- N.Y. BCI Soars To 29.0 in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32404, p2
The article reports on the status of the general business conditions index (BCI) in New York in June 2006. According to the Empire State Manufacturing Survey of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, general BCI increased to 29.0 in June 2006 from 12.9 in May 2006. Economists polled by the...
- Market Forecasts. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/19/2005, Vol. 220 Issue 16, p66
Provides information of indicators for the hospitality industry in the U.S. in 2005. Number of hotel openings; Detection of fewer hotel openings during the year; Identification of four largest markets.
- The River Flows West. Flannery, Russell // Forbes Asia;11/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p57
The article reports that market reforms and investor confidence in China are fueling huge increases in the country's wealth held by entrepreneurs. Market reforms also are turning once disparaged private companies into national champions. Back in 1999 only a handful of the China rich list had...
- May NY BCI Gains to 8.0 From 3.8 in April: Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32630, p32
The article reports on a survey of New York manufacturers. According to Empire State Manufacturing Survey, the condition for New York manufacturers improved slightly in May 2007. The general business conditions index rose up to 4 points to 8.0. The prices paid index retreated from last month's...
- Australia has more to offer than Olympics. Levey, J. David // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/09/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p26
Offers information on doing business in Australia. Per-capita gross domestic product (GDP); Comparison of the cost of doing business in Australia's largest cities with that of Cleveland, Ohio; How the exchange rate as of October 2000 is favorable to Australian exports; Claim that the legal...