- NAPM Index Slips To 42.1% in May. // Bond Buyer;06/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31152, p2
Reports on the decline in the National Association of Purchasing Managers' index in the United States in May 2001.
- Chicago PMI Falls To 53.6 in June. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p2
Reports on the decline in purchasing managers' index in Chicago, Illinois.
- RECOVERY WATCH. // Accountancy;Apr2011, Vol. 147 Issue 1412, p10
The article discusses results from the Purchasing Managers Index which showed a drop in the activity index from 54.5 in January 2011 to 52.6 the following month, with the service sector showing signs of weakening.
- China slide rattles global markets. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;1/11/2016, Issue 3987, p14
The article cites the contraction of the Caixin/Markit China Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) in January 2016.
- PURCHASING MANAGER'S INDICES. // Supply Management;1/18/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p69
The article presents the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) Purchasing Managers' indices in Great Britain as of December 2006. Total construction activity was recorded at 57.5 in December, up from 54.8 the previous month. Manufacturing growth in December was at its slowest for...
- Chicago PMI Index Declined in June. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p6
The article reports on the decrease in the Chicago Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) to 56.5 percent in June 2006 from 61.5 percent in May. According to economists surveyed by IFR Markets, the Chicago PMI would come in at 61.5 percent in July.
- U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Paper & Packaging. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Paper & Packaging;2003 2nd Quarter, p43
This article presents information regarding quarterly review of paper and packaging industry in the U.S. Containerboard demand has continued to remain weak into the second quarter of 2003. Weakness in manufacturing, even after the war in Iraq has ended, has lead little interest in new orders....
- Chicago PMI Drops To 58.5 in January. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32310, p7
The article reports on the decline of the Chicago Purchasing Managers' Business Barometer to 58.5 in January 2006 from 60.8 in December 2005. It was the 32nd month out of 33 when the index showed economic expansion as defined by the reading above 50.0 according to the National Association of...
- Slovakia: Slowdown Still In Play Despite Positive Indicators. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/2/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p16
This article reports that leading indicators have pointed to slight reversal in the decelerating growth experienced by Slovakia over many months. The German Purchasing Managers' Index readings are cited as appearing to confirm the slowing deterioration in the index in December 2011. Several...