Fitch: Houston Airport Continental Bonds CCC+
- San Francisco Airport Puts Positive Spin on Two Downgrades. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p5
Reports on a ratings downgrade received by San Francisco, California's San Francisco International Airport from various rating firms. Factors influencing the ratings; Matters weakening the credit quality; Challenges faced by the airport.
- Houston Airport Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;09/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30972, p2
Reports on the upgrade of the ratings of the bonds of the Houston Airport System.
- Moody's Puts Charlotte-Douglas Airport on Watch List. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31240, p4
Reports on the rating provided for the revenue bonds of Charlotte-Douglas International Airport by Moody's Investors Service in Charlotte North Carolina. Reasons for possible downgrading of the airport; Reactions of airport officials to the rating; Strategies used by officials to maintains finances.
- Airport Debt Demoted. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31699, p34
Reports on the degradation in rating of revenue bonds issued for the Kenton County Airport of Kentucky. Ratings of the revenue bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Factors that led to the degradation.
- Fitch Upgrades Charlotte Airport Revs To A+. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32666, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings have assigned an A-plus rating to Charlotte-Douglas International Airport's $102 million of Series 2007A airport and revenue and refunding bonds and $48 million of Series 2007B variable-rate AMT airport revenue bonds. Aside from these, the agency has...
- $425 Million Issue. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p31
Focuses on plans of Hawaii to sell general obligation bonds on August 21, 2003. Ratings of the bonds; Factors underlying the bonds ratings.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p29
Presents a chart depicting changes in bond ratings in the United States as of January 12, 2001. Issuer; Amount; Rating change; Name; Comments.
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p39
Presents information on the U.S. bond market statistics related to state and local government series rates of bonds as of December 28, 2001.
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents a chart providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding market indicators as of February 5, 2002. Municipal Bond Index ratings; New-issue sales; Long-term Bond sales.