Window on design
- Prints come back at Design Interiors event. Pridham, Elspeth // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p4
Reports on the success of the Design Interiors exhibition held in Great Britain.
- Interiors UK. // Furniture/Today;3/19/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p24
The article presents information related to Interiors UK show 2012. It is noted that with specialized areas dedicated to design, the show expanded its coverage of trends this year. Peter Bullock, a performer in music, dance and shoemaking presented Live shoemaking theater. An English Heritage...
- SUMMER Markets Preview. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Jun/Jul2007, p12
The article announces several furniture and home decor trade shows that are scheduled from June to October 2007. The Showtime Fabric Market will be held on June 3-6 in High Point, North Carolina. The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishing Market will be held on July 10-18. The Philadelphia...
- Autumn show takes to the road. // Cabinet Maker;8/1/2008, Issue 5599, p34
The article reports on the bi-annual roadshows that is being planned by the British Interior Textile Association (BITA) to nine towns across England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales in September 2008. The show will exhibit interior furnishing products from top suppliers in Great Britain. Several...
- Furniture gets spotlight on AmericasMart's 14th floor. York, Jenny Heinzen // Furniture/Today;7/20/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p2
The article reports on the ribbon cutting of AmericasMart Apparel officials on the remodeled 14th floor of Building 1 for summer gift, rug and home furnishings market in the U.S. from July 8-15, 2009. According to AmericasMart president Jeff Portmon, the building features furniture, lighting and...
- World of Home Fashions reschedules show. // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, pH4
Reports that the World of Home Fashions trade show has been rescheduled to March 20 to 22, 1997.
- Southeast Shows Have Regional Flair. Kalash, Matthew // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p290
Offers a look at several exhibitions for interior decorations in the United States. Florida International Gift Show at Orlando's Orange County Convention Center on July 28-31, 2001; Miami International Gift and Decorative Accessories Show in Miami, Florida on August 25-28, 2001 at the Miami...
- Rendez-vous with Bijorcha. // Housewares;Mar94, Issue 106, p5
Reports on the 97th Bijorcha trade show at the Porte de Versailles in Paris in January 1994. Focus of exhibition on cooperation of tabletop designers, stylists and manufacturers.
- Chicago style. // Interior Design;Jan97, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p19
Highlights several exhibitions in Chicago, Illinois concerning the interior design market. Contemporary designs and educational programs at the Chicago Design Show at The Merchandise Mart; SOFA Chicago, an international exposition of sculpture, objects and functional art at Navy Pier's Festival...