Middle East trade warning
- A Show of Great Design. // Architectural Digest;Oct2001, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p48
Presents information on the Architectural Digest Home Design Show in November 2001 in New York. Estimated number of exhibitors that are participating; Focus of the afternoon seminars; Internet address for the event.
- I'm addicted to markets (and you may be too). Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;8/11/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 48, p27
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of attending home furnishings shows.
- Northwest show date rescheduled. // Home Textiles Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p66
Reports that the date of the 2002 Northwest Home Furnishings Show in the United States has been reset to March 9 to 11, 2002. Product categories included.
- PHASE THREE OF NYIGF'S STRATEGIC REORGANIZATION. // Giftware News;Jun2012, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p22
The article announces a third phase reorganization of the New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF) which involves repositioning three divisions, namely Baby & Child, Handmade Global Design, and the Gourmet Housewares Show in August 2012.
- London Design Week spotlights interior trends. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p3
Announces the holding of the 1999 London Design Week, the annual collaborative exhibition which includes Chelsea Harbour Spring Week and Chelsea Design Week. Courtesy transport provided to visitors and participating showrooms; Companies involved in the event.
- BBC Good Homes Show doubles its space. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p8
Discusses the growth of BBC Good Homes Show in 1999. Floor space; `The Express' newspaper as one of the sponsors of the show; Five major BBC homes programs.
- Inside looking out. // Housewares;Mar/Apr98, Issue 139, p40
Comments on the British housewares industry's reasoning when dealing with trade fairs and exhibitions. Manufacturers' preference for the Ambiente show in Frankfurt, Germany; Comparison of British trade fairs with those held in other countries.
- Style gurus. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p14
Features home furnishings introduced at the Intohome show held in Great Britain. Art gallery effect of the exhibit of Wallfashion Bureau; Wallpaper innovations; Choice and flexibility as features promoted by exhibits of fabric, furnishings and wall coverings; Pillow collection from Dunlopillo.
- Contemporary classics. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p12
Features different home furnishings exhibited at the London Design Week event in London, England in March 2000. Deepset sofa in grey felt; Asian influenced cabinet in wenge.