Strong Economic Data Brings Yield Indexes to Highest Level in Months
- Soft landing ahead. Andrews, Michael // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/22/2006, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p32
Talks about the outlook for U.S. economic growth for 2006. Level of an increase in real gross domestic product in the first quarter; Status of consumer confidence and household income growth; Prospects for U.S. exports.
- Economy Picking Up As Holidays Draw Near. CIARAN McEVOY // Investors Business Daily;11/26/2014, pA01
As the holiday shopping season kicks off in earnest this week, the latest reports pointed to a steadily strengthening U.S. economy.
- U.S. gross domestic product at 1.3% for 1Q 2001. Hoxter, Curtis J. // Caribbean Business;6/14/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p12
Reports the growth of the United States gross domestic product for the first quarter of 2001. Factors contributing to the slow growth; Inventory reduction in the business industry; Decline of capital expenditures; Consumer attitudes toward the economy.
- ECONOMY. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/10/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 19, pP23
The article provides an overview of the economic state in the U.S. as of May 10, 2010, including information on the Consumer Confidence Index and data on the country's gross domestic product (GDP).
- Economic growth projected to be slow in remainder of 2015. DIAMOND, RANDY; Kozlowski, Rob // Pensions & Investments;7/13/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p0003
The article reports on the projection of the slow growth of the U.S. economy in 2015. Topics mentioned include the gross domestic product (GDP) growth in the first quarter, the effect of the turmoil in the stock market of China and debt crisis in Greece in the consumer confidence and domestic...
- Confidence and Consumption Show Signs of Life. Demyanyk, Yuliya; Chapman, Samuel // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2012, p6
The article offers information on the Consumer Sentiment index from the University of Michigan on the consumers' level of optimism in the U.S. economy. It notes that consumer sentiment during the recession has evidently dropped, worst at 55.3 in November 2008. It reveals an improvement in the...
- Rapid growth forecast for Israel. // Market: Africa/Mid-East;Jun/Jul2007, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p3
The article focuses on the report "Recent Economic Developments" from the Bank of Israel (BOI) which says that the country's economy is back to rapid growth following an annualized gross domestic product (GDP) expansion of 7.3 percent during the final quarter of 2006. The country's Consumer...
- A Question of Confidence. Bednar, Joseph // BusinessWest;Aug2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p6
Discusses the impact of economic slowdown on business owners in the U.S. Percentage of increase in the gross domestic product of the country; Decline in consumer confidence; Strong areas of the U.S. economy.
- ECONOMY. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/4/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 18, pP19
This section offers news briefs related to the economic conditions in the U.S. The Consumer Confidence Index rose 12.3 points in April 2009 which suggests that consumers may believe that the worst of the economic crisis has passed. Data from the Standard & Poor showed that S&P/Case-Shiller Home...