Bonding for New Port?
- Alaska authority reduces utility pricing pending rate clarification. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;07/30/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30446, p7
Focuses on the decision of the Alaska Industrial Development & Export Authority to reschedule an electric power revenue bond scheduled for pricing on July 30, 1998. Negotiations with a group of companies for repricing the bonds; Use of the issue's proceeds to buy a hydroelectric power...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p48
No abstract available.
- Alaskan agency plans its first refinancing of revolving debt. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p46
Reports that the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority will refund revolving fund bonds in the first week of March 1998. Refinancing of loan pool's own debt; Fixed-rate bonds which will carry the agency's backup general obligation pledge; Refund of two 1996 issues of variable-rate...
- Building up Bayport. // Traffic World;10/15/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 41, p33
The article reports that Port of Houston's commission has agreed to spend more than $1.4 million to purchase equipment for the construction of Bayport Container and Cruise Terminal while it seeks voter approval for more than $250 million in bonds in Houston, Texas. Two key groups has helped the...
- AIDEA Receives $5 Million for Ketchikan Shipyard. Pilkington, Steve // Alaska Business Monthly;Nov2002, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p8
Reports that the Alaska Industrial Development & Export Authority (AIDEA) was awarded a federal grant from the United States Dept. of Commerce to upgrade the Ketchikan Shipyards.
- Record AIDEA dividend announced. Pilkington, Steve // Alaska Business Monthly;Mar1999, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Reports that the Alaska Industrial Development & Export Authority (AIDEA) will issue dividends worth $18 million in 1999.
- Alaska's Walker Allows Early Spending on Bond-Financed Road. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;10/22/2015, p31
The article reports that Alaskan Governor Bill Walker allows the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority to spend to continue works on the proposed bond-finance road project.
- Germany To Streamline Port Planning? // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jul2005, p8
This article reports that under current German legislation, as in many other EU countries, planning and construction of new port facilities can easily take ten years plus. Wilhelmshaven's new container terminal, was proposed in the late 1990's, but is unlikely to come on stream before 2010,...
- A contract of cleanliness. Stricker, Julie // Alaska Business Monthly;May99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p42
Reports on the construction of the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority's Healy Clean Coal Project coal-fired power plant in Healy, Alaska. Background on the technology used in the project to reduce emission levels; Golden Valley Electric Association's complaints regarding the...