Dallas Hospital Departures Leave Bond Project in Limbo
- In Memorium Dr. Ron Anderson. // Texas Public Health Journal;Fall2014, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p26
An obituary for doctor Ron Anderson, former chief executive officer (CEO) of Parkland Hospital in Dallas, Texas, is presented.
- Hospital details drug thefts. // Healthcare Risk Management;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p63
The article reports on several individuals involved in drug stealing at Parkland Hospital in Dallas, Texas which include pharmacy technician Sharron Benson, another technician, and a drug dealer.
- Burn victim still critical. WASHINGTON, AMBER // Burleson Star;1/29/2014, Vol. 49 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the critical condition of 13-year old boy Cameron Russell at Parkland Hospital in Dallas, Texas after he has undergone several extensive surgeries and a number of setbacks for the burns he got from explosion that resulted from playing fire and gasoline.
- TEXAS: Parkland to Issue $42M. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/18/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33930, p7
The article reports the Parkland Hospital Board of Dallas, Texas, has approved bonds of 42 million U.S. dollars for completing the construction of a hospital amounting 1.3 billion U.S. dollars by the year 2015.
- Parkland collegiate fellows visit museum. // Ellis County Press;8/25/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p6
The article reports that 19 collegiate fellows at Parkland Hospital in Texas went to the International Museum of Cultures as guests in August 2011.
- Mocks-ups guide the design process. Thomas, Dan // Health Facilities Management;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p27
The article reports on mock-up rooms used by the interior planning team of the Parkland Hospital in Dallas, Texas. The interior planning team considered mock-up rooms as part of the design process. Evaluated by the design process are emergency exam room, emergency trauma room, operating room,...
- Nursing press in review. Isler, Charlotte // RN;Feb82, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p19
Presents news related to nursing as of February 1982. Action taken by the United States Health Care Financing Administration on the recruitment of British nurses by Parkland Hospital in Dallas, Texas; How nurses can help the elderly in taking their drugs correctly; Shortage of nurses in Canada.
- Replacing a Tragic Landmark: BABs to Fund New Hospital in Dallas. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/25/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33172, p1
The article reports that Dallas County, Texas has planned to rebuild the landmark Parkland Hospital with 705 million dollars of taxable Build America Bonds (BAB). The bond is named Dallas County Hospital District with triple-A rating of the county to be followed by institutional orders led by...
- In Brief. // Food Management;Feb2010, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p12
The article offers news briefs related to the food service industry. The Compass Group PLC has launched a program called Be a Flexitarian for its customers so as to encourage meatless food. The company UFood Grill has opened a food outlet at the Parkland Hospital in Dallas, Texas. The Dartmouth...