N.J.'s Garden State Preservation Trust To Sell $500M for Open Space, Farmland
- N.J. Voters to Face $400M of Preservation GOs. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;8/19/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33169, p4
The article reports on the 400 million dollars of general obligation borrowing to be faced by voters in New Jersey for open-space initiatives in August 2009. The additional borrowing would back the Garden State Preservation Trust, a company that purchases land to preserve parks, in fiscal 2010...
- Preserving New Jersey. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p1
No abstract available.
- Ex-Newsman Makes News. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p31
Reports the appointment of Ralph Siegel as executive director of the Garden State Preservation Trust in New Jersey. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- N. J. Lawmakers Weigh Funding for Depleted Preservation Trust. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/23/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33047, p21
The article reports on the proposals of New Jersey lawmakers to support the Garden State Preservation Trust (GSPT). It states that GSPT is expected to run out of funding. It notes that Governor Jon Corzine addressed the issue of funding for open-space preservation during his state of the state...
- N.J. Land Preservation Trust Proposes $1 Billion in Zero-Coupons. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31479, p36
Reports the proposal to issue zero-coupon bonds for the purchase of lands in preserving the open space in New Jersey. Concerns on the approval of the proposal by the state treasurer; Mechanism of funding the project; Means of maximizing the resources for preservation project.
- Editorial: Deeply question open space bond proposal. // Inside Tucson Business;1/28/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p7
The article focuses on issues involving the recommendation from the bond committee in Pima County, Arizona for the county to seek 182 million dollars as part of a total bond package request to purchase an open space.
- 2000's Loss Could Be 2001's Gain. Maurice, Alex // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p1
Reports on the volume of bond sales in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2000. Impact of higher interest rates on the bond sector; Effects of surging economic growth and a soaring stock market in the U.S.; Projected bond sales in 2001.
- October Sees Huge Surge In Issuance. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p1
Reports on the increase in long-term bond issuance in the U.S. Total amount of issuance as of October 2001; Influence of lower interest rate on the increase; Response of investors to the plan of the government to suspend 30-year bond issuance.
- Long-Term Volume Up. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p1
Reports on the increase of long-term bond volume sold in the municipal market for the first quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Result of low interest rates; Strength of refunding volume; Prospect of rising interest rates.