Colo. Pay-to-Play Amendment Would Force Competitive Sales
- New U.K. Covered Bond Regime Uncovered. O'Connor, David // Asset Securitization Report;7/7/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 27, p17
The article offers information on the 2008 Regulated Covered Bond Regulations of Great Britain. According to the author, the new legislation allows British credit institutions to issue covered bonds with compliance with the undertakings for collective investments in transferable securities...
- Associations laud aftermarket amendment on recycling in California. // Aftermarket Business;Oct2000, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p30
Focuses on the proposed amendment to Senate Bill 1058 in the California Senate. Reasons for the proposed amendment; Details on the existing California Air Resources Board regulation on vehicles; Background of the bill.
- Simple Solutions To Not So Complex Problems! // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);6/23/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p9
The article offers information on the bills and amendments passed in Missouri on years 2007, 2008, and 2009.
- Liow: Changes to medical Act being discussed. // Malay Mail;7/2/2012, p2
The article reports that amendments to the Private Healthcare Facilities and Services Act 2006 in Malaysia are being discussed by the Health Ministry, medical associations and general practitioners.
- Bill Denies State Authority To Protect Fire Island. // National Parks;Sep/Oct86, Vol. 60 Issue 9/10, p42
Reports on the proposed bill to amend the Fire Island National Seashore Act of 1984 in New York. Provisions of the Act; Highlights of the amendment; Senators who sponsored the proposed bill; Purpose behind the proposed amendment; Implication of the proposed bill on the area.
- How They Voted. // Advocate;6/18/75, Issue 166, p12
Presents a breakdown of how the Massachusetts House voted on the amended version of H.5868, which subsequently was defeated in the state Senate. Democrats in favor of the amended bill; Republicans in favor of amended bill; Voting against the amended bill.
- W.Va. Turnpike Tolls Are User Fees, Not Taxes. GRIGORACI, Victor // State Journal (WV);8/28/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p37
No abstract available.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31243, p42
Presents chart on the legislative status of bond buyers in the United States. Emphasis on the bond laws; Amendment proposal of the law; Implications of the law on the bond status.
- ALDEN V. MAINE: INFUSING TENTH AMENDMENT AND GENERAL FEDERALISM PRINCIPLES INTO ELEVENTH AMENDMENT JURISPRUDENCE. // Case Western Reserve Law Review;Spring2001, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p505
Reports the infusion of the tenth amendment and general federalism principles into eleventh amendment jurisprudence in the U.S. Balance of power between federal and state governments; Implications of the enforcement of federal law against the states; Maintenance of the sovereignty of the state.