NEWS IN BRIEF
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 2.96% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;6/9/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33530, p2
The article reports on the 21 billion dollars of 10-year notes at a 2.967 percent high yield and a price of 101.345530 auctioned by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- Treasury to Sell $21B 9-Year 10-Month Notes. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F339, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction Nine-year 10 month bond notes of 21 billion U.S. dollars on October 9, 2013.
- Treasury to Sell $30B 3-Year Notes. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F339, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction three-year bond notes of 30 billion U.S. dollars on October 8, 2013.
- Treasury to Offer $24B 91-Days, $30B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F342, p14
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department is planning to auction 91-day bills worth 24-billion dollars and 182-day discount bills with the total value of 30-billion dollars on November 6, 2014.
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 2.597% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;4/9/2015, p16
The article reports updates on the 29-year 10-month bonds auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department including brief details about the bid-to-cover ratio, tenders, and median yield.
- 4-Week auction Cancelled; Indicators Proceed. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;9/13/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31222, p2
Reports the cancellation of the four-week bill auction of the Treasury Department in the United States.
- Treasury to Sell $7B 29-Year 4-Month Bonds. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F340, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $7 billion 29-year, 4-month 3/4% bonds on Oct. 22.
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 2.880% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;8/14/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F331, p22
The article reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's auction of 30-year bonds on August 13, 2015 at 2.88% high yield with bid-to-cover ratio at 2.26, noting that the Federal Reserve banks also bought for their own account in exchange for maturing securities.
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go At 3.954% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/13/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 30, p10
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned 16 billion dollars of 30-year bonds with a 3 7/8 coupon at a high yield of 3.954% and a price 98.619129.