- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31871, p33
Presents charts and graph depicting bond prices and indexes and market indicators as of April 27, 2004 in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, July 21. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p2
Highlights economic indicators pertaining to the United States as of July 21, 2005. Municipal bond index.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32753, p26
Several charts are presented which depict market statistics in the U.S. including Market Indicators, Municipal Bond Index and Municipal Bond Prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32630, p36
Several charts depicting market indicators, municipal bond index and municipal bond prices in the U.S. are presented.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/25/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p13
Several statistics are presented related to U.S. investments on March 24, 2011 which include one on municipal bond index, one on municipal bond prices, and one on market indicators.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31882, p29
Presents charts and graph depicting market indicators, tax-exempt yields, securities prices, bond indexes and prices as of May 12, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, June 29. // Bond Buyer;6/30/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31916, p2
Presents the June 29, 2004 economic indicators. Consumer confidence; Government securities prices; Bond buyer's 30-day visible supply; Municenter list.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p36
Provides statistical data concerning the economic conditions in the United States as of August 22, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; General obligation bond prices.
- Market snapshot: Monday, November 2. // Bond Buyer;11/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30513, p2
Presents economic data for the United States compiled as of November 2, 1998. Economic indicators; Bond and government securities prices.