- Lincolnshire-Prairie View SD 103, Ill., Downgraded to AA-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34415, p15
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its rating on Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District No. 103, Illinois's series 2015A general obligation (GO) limited tax school bonds to AA-plus from AAA.
- Wilson School District, Pa., Raised to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34006, p9
The article reports on the AA school issuer credit ratings given by the Standard & Poor's Ratings Services (S&P) to the Wilson School District in Pennsylvania. It mentions that S&P raised the credit ratings of the school district from AA-minus, in which Hilary Sutton of S&P says that the upgrade...
- Chippewa Hilts SD Raised to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32086, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its underlying rating on the outstanding general obligation debt of the Chippewa Hills, Michigan School District.
- Shaker Heights Rise. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p31
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its rating for the Shaker Heights City School District's general obligation bonds in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
- Holly Area School District, Mich., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2013, Vol. 1 Issue 34143, p1
The article offers information related to the downgrading of general obligation debt outstanding bonds of the Holly Area School District, Michigan, from A to A-minus by the rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services as of July 2014. Views of Errol Arne, Standard & Poor's credit analyst ,...
- Alabama School Authority Gets S&P Upgrade. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30503, p24
Reports on Standard & Poor's upgrade of its rating on the Alabama Public School and College Authority to AA from AA-minus, in advance of a competitive offering scheduled for October 1998. Outstanding debt; Issue part of a debt package authorized by lawmakers.
- Puyallup Schools Upped. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;11/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32253, p35
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of Pierce County, Washington School District Number Three by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Aim of the district to sell general obligation bonds to finance construction of new facilities.
- Kaufman County Municipal Utility District No. 11, Texas, Upgraded to BBB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34128, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services has raised its rating on general obligation debt of Kaufman County Municipal Utility District No. 11, Texas, to BBB from BBB-minus, and also mentions that raising of the rating reflects S&P's opinion of growing property tax base.
- Whitmore Lake PSD, Mich., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Rating Services said it lowered its underlying rating to A-minus from A on Whitmore Lake Public School District, Mich.'s outstanding general obligation debt.