Existing Home Sales Up to 6.48M Unit Rate
- Existing Home Sales Dip to 7.16M in July. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p2
Reports on the decline in existing home sales in July 2005, according to the National Association of Realtors in the U.S. Sales rate projected by IFR BondData America's poll of economists; Average 30-year mortgage rate during the period; Median existing-home price for all housing types.
- March New Home Sales Rise to Record Rate. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31871, p2
Reports on the increase in the sales of new, single-family homes according to data released by the U.S. Commerce Department. Sales projected by IFR BondData America's poll of economists; Supply of homes at the current sales rate; Decline in the unadjusted median price.
- Home sales forecast to set record in 2005. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/20/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p19
Reports that lower-than-expected mortgage interest rates will push home sales to a fifth consecutive record in 2005, according to the latest forecast by the National Association of Realtors in the U.S. Projection that existing-home sales will rise by 1.6 percent; Expectation for the national...
- Existing Home Sales Down 2.7% to 7.09M. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p2
The article reports on the decline of existing home sales level for the month of October, according to National Association of Realtors in the U.S. The decline reached up to 2.7 percent at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 7.09 million units, which fall below the projected rate of 7.20...
- Jobless Claims Up 14,000 to 353,000. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p2
Reports on the increase in first-time applications for state unemployment benefits in Washington. Claims predicted by IFR BondData America's poll of economists; Comparison of the data with the previous figures; Seasonally adjusted unemployment rate.
- INTEREST RATES DON'T COOL HOME SALES. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Apr2000, Vol. 150 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the increase of house sales in the United States in February 2000 according to the National Association of Realtors. Percent increase of home sales in February; Effect of interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve Board on the housing market; Rise of mortgage rates.
- Existing Home Sales Up 9.4% to 5.57M Rate. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;10/26/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33205, p2
The article reports on the increased sales of existing home in the U.S. in September 2009. The National Association of Realtors says that existing home sales are up by 9.4% to a 5.57 million annual rate. Economists expect that existing homes will sell at a 5.35 million annual rate. Price for the...
- Leading Indicators Up 0.1% in December. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports on the increase of the composite index of leading economic indicators in the United States in November and December 2005. The coincident index increased by 0.2 percent and the lagging index increased 0.1 percent. Economists surveyed by IFR BondData Americas has projected that...
- Oct. Trade Deficit Up to Record $55.5B. Nowman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p2
No abstract available.