Consumer Confidence Index Gained in April
- Consumer Confidence Skidded in Feb. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31828, p2
The consumer confidence index slumped 9 points in February to 87.3 from a downwardly revised 96.4 last month, as of February 25, 2004. The January index reading was originally reported as 96.8. Economists polled by the company IFR BondData America predicted the index would fall to 92.1. The...
- Consumer Confidence Index Rebounds in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/1/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32144, p2
The article presents information about a report by Conference Board that the consumer confidence index rebounded in May 2005, climbing to 102.2 from a downwardly revised 97.5 in May. The April index reading was originally reported as 97.7. Economists polled by IFR BondData America predicted the...
- Jobless Claims Up 14,000 to 353,000. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p2
Reports on the increase in first-time applications for state unemployment benefits in Washington. Claims predicted by IFR BondData America's poll of economists; Comparison of the data with the previous figures; Seasonally adjusted unemployment rate.
- Consumer Confidence Index Drops to 64.9. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2012, p2
The article reports on the 64.9 consumer confidence index in May 2012 which is lower compared to a revised 68.7 in April 2012, in which according to Consumer Research Center's board director Lynn Franco, consumers were less positive on the business and labor market conditions.
- Conference Board May Consumer Confidence Index Gains to 95.4. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;5/27/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34315, p1
The consumer confidence index rose to 95.4 in May from a revised 94.3 last month, The Conference Board reported Tuesday.
- Conference Board April Consumer Confidence Index Drops to 95.2. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;4/28/2015, p1
The consumer confidence index fell to 95.2 in April from a revised 101.4 last month, The Conference Board reported Tuesday.
- Consumer Confidence Falls to 102.9 in Nov. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32517, p2
The article reports on the decline in consumer confidence index to 102.9 from 105.1 in November 2006, according to the Conference Board in Washington. The November figures was attributed to a tighter labor market and a more guarded short-term outlook. However, despite the decrease, the overall...
- Consumer confidence flat in March. // Furniture/Today;4/5/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p62
Reports that consumer confidence in the United States in March 2004 remained nearly flat with February 2004, as recorded by the Conference Board's Consumer Confidence Index. Performance of the Present Situation Index and the Expectations Index; Impact of the labor market situation on consumer...
- How to turn the browsers into buyers. Jack, Louise // Marketing Week;4/30/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p69
The article focuses on the Nationwide Consumer Confidence Index (NCCI), which suggests that consumer confidence is stabilising. As stated, while the economic situation might have many in the marketing profession fearing for their product sales, the figures suggest that people may be willing to...