Crafty Christmas gift ideas
- Forecasts: Children's books. Roback, D.; Donahue, R. // Publishers Weekly;5/11/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 22, p73
Reviews the book `A Gift For a Gift: A Ghost Story,` by Maeve Henry.
- THE BEST GIFTS EVER. Monoky, Anne // Harper's Bazaar;Dec2009, Issue 3577, p184
The article shares several gift ideas including a gift certificate, books, and creating collages from photos taken with the person considered to be given with the gift.
- Book reviews. Noah, C. // School Library Journal;Mar92, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p256
Reviews the book `A Gift for a Gift,` by Maeve Henry.
- Child Life Gift Guide. // Child Life;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p23
Features several books which can serve as holiday gifts.
- All the Bright Stuff. Freund, Anthony Barzilay // Town & Country;Dec2002, Vol. 156 Issue 5271, p147
Introduces several books ideal as Christmas gifts.
- Just for mom. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb95, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p80
Presents gift books for mothers. Quotations about mothers' love; Images and information on women's achievements; Description of how faith makes difficult situations bearable.
- Reader friendly. Garner, Dwight // Harper's Bazaar;Dec94, Issue 3397, p86
Recommends several gift books in different shapes, sizes and formats. Literary fiction and nonfiction; Audio books; Books in CD-ROM; Art and photography books; Miscellaneous find.
- Eat, think, and be merry. Scwarzbaum, Lisa // Entertainment Weekly;11/22/96, Issue 354, p93
Suggests books that would make good gifts for the 1996 holiday season. Photography books, such as Nick Waplington's `The Wedding'; Art books, such as `Georges de la Tour and His World'; Literature, such as Truman Capote's `One Christmas'; Gracious living books, such as `The Table,' by Diane von...
- Kid-friendly gifts. // InStyle;Nov2004, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p317
Presents information on kid-friendly gifts, including books and colored pencils.
- Editorial: On Behalf of Children â€œThe Books We Give Awayâ€. Jalongo, Mary Renck // Early Childhood Education Journal;Sep97, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p157
Editorial. Focuses on the giving of books to children as gift. Book received by the author as a gift; Three basic approaches to gift giving.