Cornwell Parker to sell Benz ranges
- Cornwell Parker boosts profit. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
Reports on developments pertaining to Cornwell Parker. Quadrupling of trading profit in the six months ended January 31, 1996; Reduction of sales in the fabrics division.
- Cornwell Parker joins at the seams. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p5
Reports on the merger of Cornwell Parker's Parker Knoll Fabrics & Wallpapers and GP&J Baker divisions.
- Rolf Benz hits the road in the UK. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p7
Highlights the Rolf Benz tour for the furniture industry in Great Britain. Companies participating in the event; Products to be displayed.
- ROLF BENZ. // Interior Design;Feb2016, Issue 2, p99
A photograph of the Rolf Benz EGO sofa from Rolf Benz AG & Co. KG is presented.
- New Parker Knoll brand for fabrics and papers. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p3
Presents information on the launching of the Parker Knoll and Wallpapers by Cornwell Parker. Venue for the introduction of the product; Features of the product.
- LAW. // Accountancy;Dec1996, Vol. 118 Issue 1240, p80
Focuses on the decision of furniture and furnishing fabrics group, Cornwell Parker to change its accounting polices in relation to additional expenses for remodelling.
- Black and white and red all over. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2003, Issue 5336, p21
Features several furniture from established manufacturers in Great Britain. 1200 sofa from German firm Rolf Benz; Carim chair from Cappellini; Orford sofa system from Matthew Hilton.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2004, Issue 5402, p10
Features several furniture. Rolf Benz 7800 soft leather chair; William Ball's Meteor kitchen unit; Carolina bar chain; Viceroy collection of beds.
- Engineering cool designs. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p20
The article presents an interview with Andreas Lechner, marketing manager at German upholstered furniture manufacturer Rolf Benz and formerly with fashion and sportswear brands Hugo Boss and Adidas, on the challenges of growing the company name beyond Germany. He believes that there is a unique...