People In the News
- People. // Publishers Weekly;6/23/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 25, p11
The article announces executive changes related to the publishing industry in the U.S., including Diane Gedymin at Author Solutions, Jia Gayles at Knight Agency and Jeannie Kim at Reagent Press.
- Harper SF celebrates 20th birthday. Farmanfarmaian, Roxane // Publishers Weekly;12/8/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 50, p15
Describes the gala party celebrating the twentieth anniversary of Harper San Francisco. Comments by publishing director Diane Gedymin; Mention of several titles for 1998.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p7
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the United States as of September 22, 2003. Resignation of David Caron as senior vice president at Houghton Mifflin Co.; Appointments of Sylvia Metayer and Anthony Lucki as chief officers at Houghton Mifflin Co.;...
- People ... // Educational Marketer;9/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p8
Reports on career developments of executives of LaurelTech Integrated Publishing Solutions in the U.S. Collaboration of Michael Hodges with the company as the new president; Addition of Pamela Schoff as senior manager of the firm's production, art, and design department.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Promotion of Suzanne Balaban as vice president and director of publicity at Schribner, a division of the Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group; Designation of Gene Brissie as editor in chief at...
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Designation of Mark Cummings as vice-president and publisher of reference of Scholastic Library Publishing Inc.; Appointment of Pamela Smith as vice president for sales at Ingram Library Services Inc.
- Haights Adds One Company, Sells Another; New Chelsea CEO. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/26/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the strategies of Haights Cross Communication to improve its business around elhi and library publishing. Decision of the company to sell its professional publishing unit Oakstone Publishing; Acquisition of test preparation publisher Buckle Down Publishing; Appointment of Bob Laronga...
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;6/1/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 22, p6
The article presents news briefs on topics related to publishing, including the appointment of Mark Kuyper as the executive director of the Book Industry Study Group (BISG), the launch of Hot Books, a nonfiction imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, and writer James Patterson's creation of the Jimmy...
- People... // Educational Marketer;4/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p7
Reports career development of executives of companies of publishers and publishing in the U.S. Selection of Alison Abrohms as vice president of publishing services for a school division by Nesbitt Graphics; Appointment of Elfreda Massie as vice president of strategic alliances at Harcourt...