Children's Picture Books Recalled
- CHILDREN'S PRODUCTS. // Consumer Reports;Sep2004, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p11
Discusses recall and safety alerts regarding children's products. Cosco Rock'N Roller baby stroller, whose seat could partially detach from its frame.
- …And Doorway Baby Jumpers. // Child Health Alert;Jan2006, Vol. 24, p6
The article announces that Kids II Inc. is recalling Bounce Bounce Baby! Door Jumpers for the injury hazard they pose to young children. It discusses how the product can cause the child to fall to the floor. The characteristics of the product are presented. It offers information on the period...
- Product Recalls. // Consumer Reports;Feb99, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p44
Lists a number of products that have been recalled as of February 1999. Vehicles and equipment; Household products; Problems with each; What to do.
- Product safety regulations. Burnley, Paul // Metalworking Production;Feb2006, Vol. 150 Issue 2, p23
The article focuses on how manufacturers and distributors decide on whether or not to institute a recall of a product in Great Britain. The General Product Safety Regulations 2005 has been implemented in October 2005. The possibility of criminal proceeding is very likely, which carries with it...
- Product Recalls. // Consumer Reports;Mar1999, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p55
Mentions a number of product recalls in the United States as of March 1999. Vehicles and equipment; Household products; 1995-1998 Range Rovers; 1998 Isuzu Amigo and Rodeo; Brass Eagle Xtreme Vision 280 paintball mask; Others; Contact points.
- Total recall: Remember these things. CONLEY, ANN MINZNER // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);9/22/2008, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p68
The article discusses the importance for companies to draw up effective product-recall strategy. This may include written product safety and product-recall policies which are reviewed regularly and which detail who is responsible. Firms should have modern systems to trace and document affected...
- Recalls & Bans. // Choice;Nov2008, p64
The article reports on product recalls in Australia. They include Fonterra's Mainland Fetta Crumble, Smashing Pumpkins Yoghurt Sultans by Smashing Pumpkins, WeightWatchers Australia Rich Toffee Bars, Cooper Care's MD Lash Factor Eyelash Conditioner, United Pacific Industries' Thermoskin Hot/Cold...
- Tragic Trinkets. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Oct2004, Vol. 112 Issue 14, pA 803
The article reports that the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced that around 150 million toy bracelets, rings, and necklaces should be removed from the market as soon as possible. The Commission has also requested the public to discard these bracelets and rings because...
- Reducing Recalls. Drengenberg, John // Appliance Design;May2006, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p49
No abstract available.