- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p33
Presents charts depicting market statistics on municipal bonds in the U.S. public finance sector as of July 13, 2004. Daily and weekly bond indexes; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities Prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Munis Weaker in Primary-Focused Session. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/4/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32601, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for April 2007. In April 3, the municipal market was slightly weaker in a session light on economic data, with most of the focus settled on the primary market. According to one trader in New York, it seems like it is all...
- Munis Quiet Amid Lack of Data, New Deals. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/10/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32604, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market for 2007 in the U.S. On April 9, 2007, the municipal market was quiet and unchanged with a weaker tone in a largely new-issue and data-free session. According to one trader in New York, he call it unchanged with a slightly weaker tone...
- The Bond Buyer Reports Rise in Weekly Yield Indexes on Inflation Fears. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32404, p44
The article reports on the status of bond yield indexes in the U.S., based on reports from the journal "Bond Buyer." Weekly yield indexes increased during June 12-16, 2006, as tax-exempts followed Treasuries higher on a report of rising consumer inflation. The municipal markets were also...
- Third-Quarter Muni Growth Diminished as Retail Scales Back. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;12/15/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33023, p26
The article reports on the slow growth of municipal bond market in the third quarter of 2008 due to the financial crisis in the U.S. The Federal Reserve claims that municipal debt outstanding has reached $2.669 trillion, an increase of 0.2 percent compared to the second quarter. The market grew...
- Munis Unchanged, Lagging Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;7/31/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market yield for July 2007. On July 30, the market was unchanged with a weaker tone, but lagging behind, higher Treasury market yields. According to one trader in New York, everyone is watching the stock market and looking at credit spreads....
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, April 28. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p2
Presents data on the performance of the bond market in the United States, as of April 28, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; 30-day visible supply.
- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F395, p8
Several charts depicting new issues in the U.S. bond market as of December 16, 2016, including Competitive Bond Offerings, Competitive Note Offerings and Negotiated Bond Offerings are presented.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31701, p33
Presents statistics related to the field of bond market as of August 19, 2003 in the U.S. Market indicators; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Short term tax-exempt yields.