M.R. Beal COO Stanley Grayson Also Named President
- A Veteran Gets Back In the Game. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p1
Reports the employment of Stanley E. Grayson as chief operating officer of the M.R. Beal & Co. Career history; Efficiency on the work; Job responsibilities.
- Review Appointee. Cataldo, Adam // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the appointment of Stanley Grayson, president and chief operating officer of M.R. Beal &Co., to a 13-member commission charged with reviewing aspects of the charter of New York City. Exploration of the issues of fiscal stability, judicial reform, and administrative efficiency and...
- Riddick Moves to Beal to Head Baltimore Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31832, p6
Reports that M.R. Beal and Co. has hired Katrina Riddick, former vice president of Jackson Securities. Career background; Roles and responsibilities of Riddick at M.R. Beal and Co.
- MEDIA MATTERS. Holder, Sherie // Black Enterprise;May2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p40
The article presents an analysis of the portfolio of Bernard Beal, chief executive officer (CEO) of New York-based investment bank M. R. Beal & Co. When he crafted his portfolio for "Black Enterprise" magazine in the spring 2006 issue, he chose stocks priced under $25 that held a clear potential...
- Beal VP Williams to Retire After 35 Years in Muni Sales. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;05/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31145, p32
Focuses on the retirement of William H. Williams 3rd as vice president in sales at M.R. Beal & Co. William's career history; Plans to continue watching the industry's development.
- Paradigm spun off to managers of firm. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Pensions & Investments;4/17/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p45
Reports on the management buyout of Paradigm Asset Management from its parent company M.R. Beal & Co. Expansion of product lines; Acquisition of minority-owned firms; Changes resulting from the buyout; Specializing in style management; Distribution and development of mutual funds.
- PFM's Fisher Joins M.R. Beal to Head New Southeast Office. Desue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32097, p6
The article reports that M.R. Beal & Co. is on a mission to improve its presence in the underwriting business, and to facilitate that goal, it has hired senior managing consultant William Fisher to head up its first office in the Southeast. Fisher's hire follows another key recruitment by the...
- M.R. Beal Hires New Executive, Senior Vice President. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;2/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32078, p6
The article reports that M.R. Beal & Co. has announced that it hired former Bear Stearns Cos. Inc. managing director Wayne Seaton as executive vice president in charge of its public finance department. The minority-owned firm also hired John Calia, formerly of Piper Jaffray & Co., as senior vice...
- Alameda Co. Tobacco Team Named. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31029, p1
Reports the selection of M.R. Beal & Co. as senior manager of the tobacco bond sale by the Alameda County, California. Performance of M.R. Beal in dealing tobacco bonds; List of co-senior managers and co-managers of M.R. Beal; Californian counties participating in tobacco deals.